What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: another advise question  (Read 11351 times)

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: another advise question
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2017, 11:17:29 am »
yes US$  and yes on Long Island NY.  and Yes I think high as well. trying to figure what fair price would be to offer.

Since you seem to know these prices are very high relative to what others see elsewhere, can we assume you've checked other major players in your area and found similar high pricing telling you that this is typical for your market or is it possible this particular dealer is just being super high in an already high market?
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2017, 11:17:29 am »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2017, 11:53:46 am »
yes US$  and yes on Long Island NY.  and Yes I think high as well. trying to figure what fair price would be to offer.

If you are looking at the dealer I’m thinking your looking at he most likely won’t budge much in prices. He gets those prices so he doesn’t need to move off them to sell more tubs. Look at a Jacuzzi dealer and off the island and get a quote. I believe there is one in northern New Jersey. See where he’s at on price.

D69stang

« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2018, 11:04:52 am »
Follow up. So I went with a 2015 J495 the dealer had on a take back. got what I think is a good deal (roughly half what he was quoting me on the new 2017's) love the tub. got it installed and up and running Tuesday and been in twice already. kids / wife love it.  still figuring things out (i.e haven't been able to pair to my phone for Bluetooth, must be something simple I am not catching on to) but aside from that so far so good. Appreciate the help everyone here gave...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2018, 11:04:52 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42