What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Price negotiation time  (Read 7176 times)

wondertubs

Re: Price negotiation time
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2017, 05:59:20 pm »
X Series bullfrog is the only one of these option that I don’t really think belongs in this conversation.
That's funny, they don't seem to belong on their website either.  I didn't even know about those (because they didn't list them alongside the others), until I read this. Now I see there's a link at the bottom of their page.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2017, 05:59:20 pm »

drober30

• Loving my HS Vanguard!
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2017, 09:10:19 pm »
i'm getting quoted a set of cash prices and then around  2K more for "0%" financing,  interested in your thoughts on the quotes

It's not really 0% financing if it cost you $2k more to get it. It's more like $2000 in finance charges right off the bat with the risk of a capitalized finance charge should you miss a payment or not pay it off in time.

bradleyabell

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2017, 07:22:17 am »
X Series bullfrog is the only one of these option that I don’t really think belongs in this conversation.
That's funny, they don't seem to belong on their website either.  I didn't even know about those (because they didn't list them alongside the others), until I read this. Now I see there's a link at the bottom of their page.

Most likely because they make the most profit off the other tubs and the other tubs sell more, because that is what bullfrog is most known for, "jet packs"

wondertubs

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2017, 11:26:37 am »
Too funny, I wonder if that's pronounced boilfroig in Australian.  ;D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2017, 11:26:37 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42