What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: 2 quotes on Hot Springs SX and Sovereign  (Read 3625 times)

SCYoda2017

2 quotes on Hot Springs SX and Sovereign
« on: November 14, 2017, 06:03:57 pm »
Received quotes for a Hot Springs SX and a Sovereign. Based on the quotes I've seen others post, I think the SX is fair, not sure about Sovereign. What you all think?

Sovereign with  cover,  chemicals, and delivery for $10,915.

SX with cover, chemicals, and delivery is $4,724.

This doesn't include electrical hook up - we already have a 220v and 60amp line in place, just need the breakers installed and electrical run from tub to box. What's a reasonable cost to expect for electrical? Will run about 10ft from breaker box to spa, have a cement patio tub will be sitting on, so it would have to run on the ground/along the side wall of the patio.

Hot Tub Forum

2 quotes on Hot Springs SX and Sovereign
« on: November 14, 2017, 06:03:57 pm »

TemptingDestiny

Re: 2 quotes on Hot Springs SX and Sovereign
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 03:32:15 pm »
These are two completely opposite ends of the spectrum when you come down to the model, you can't really compare the two.
 The SX is part of the Value line of Hot Spring Spas- the Sovereign is the Highlife Series- or their Luxury line.
Check out the Limelight Bolt if you want to compare a little closer to apples to apples with the SX. That's the next collection up.

Both the SX and Sovereign are great tubs- but you should figure out what is more important to you and where your budget is. Sit in both of them, (preferably wet) You will get completely different feels in both. A standard 220v tub has more power then the 120v converted- more jets...etc. I can keep explaining the differences.
As for the electrical- I will not speculate- I'm on the West Coast and our prices are crazy anyways. lol

castletonia

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2017, 05:00:28 pm »
Really good price on the SX.  My bottom on that is $5450 and that includes local delivery, cover, chemical, polymer step and lift 'n glide.  Unless you already have it, it will cost extra for the breaker if you run the SX on 220V.  My bottom is $10,350 on Sovereign but I upgrade to the covercradle II and everwood step. 

Complete opposite ends of Hot Springs lineup, but both good spas for the money.

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2017, 02:36:37 pm »
SX price is really low.  If that is the one for you, grab it.

Sovereign price is right in line +/-.  What comes with it?
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2017, 02:36:37 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42