What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: What hot tub to buy for us....  (Read 2894 times)

newspafolks

What hot tub to buy for us....
« on: August 20, 2004, 08:45:54 pm »
Hi all,

We are shopping for a hot tub and find it confusing.  We are choosing between Caldera, Coast Spas, Arctic spas and Beachcomber.  We live in Canada and want something that is...
. energy efficient (doesn't have to be the best, but can't be bad either)
. has a lounger and will fit 6 to 8 people.
. gooood jets.

Can you advise us?
thanks,,,,,

Hot Tub Forum

What hot tub to buy for us....
« on: August 20, 2004, 08:45:54 pm »

ttodd1

• Life is so much better in my Cameo
Re: What hot tub to buy for us....
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2004, 11:13:47 pm »
Pick a model (or 2 or 3) from each manufacturer and wet test them.  It is a matter of what feels good to you.  

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2004, 08:42:11 am »
Most top name tubs will be in the same ballpark for energy consumption.  Go for quality, and like ttod1 says, wet test.  
Brewman
Brewman

OnMedic

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2004, 08:47:43 am »
newspa,

Where in Canada are you?

Well, I can't speak from first hand experience, but I can say that there seems to be a general consensus that Coast has a terrible reputation for after sale support.

Of the other 3, Caldera and Beachcomber are definitely the class of the group, with Arctic having its own theory/philosphy... but be careful of Arctic sales tactics and pricing strategy. We really liked the Niagara Utopia Series, but in the end went with the Beachcomber 740LE.

Absolutely no regrets!!! One of the best $10,000 I ever spent, although I would prbobably feel that way if I had chosen any of our short listed tubs: Vita Nuage, Beachcomber 740/750, Hotspings Vangard.

Just be sure you choose the tub that feels best to you, and even more important, the dealer that feels right to you!

OnMedic

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2004, 08:47:43 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42