What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: wi.dealers  (Read 4025 times)

wetman

wi.dealers
« on: September 29, 2017, 05:44:54 pm »
We are going to a hot tub/spa show  in Milwaukee this weekend. Anyone on here know of good dealers or dealers to stay away from?
Same question for brands would be helpful also.
Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Hot Tub Forum

wi.dealers
« on: September 29, 2017, 05:44:54 pm »

castletonia

Re: wi.dealers
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2017, 09:14:50 pm »
I’m guessing the show is a Master Spa sale.  If so, I would say avoid them.  Brands I would seek out would be Hot Spring, Caldera, Marquis, Sundance, Bullfrog, D1, Jacuzzi, and Artesian.

Your Marquis dealer is reputable and I think your Hot Spring / Sundance dealer is.  Not a huge fan of your Jacuzzi dealer.  Don’t know anyone else in the area but if you went towards Madison you got some good dealers there.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2017, 09:21:43 pm »
You won't know if its Master till you get there because they like to act like its not a 1 brand show but if its their big tent then skip that circus and visit local dealers.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2017, 02:20:59 am »
We are going to a hot tub/spa show  in Milwaukee this weekend. Anyone on here know of good dealers or dealers to stay away from?
Same question for brands would be helpful also.
Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Does the add say "dozens of brands under one roof"? Then it's Master.
Retired

castletonia

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2017, 07:48:16 pm »
Just saw the commercial, it’s a Master Spa sale.

wetman

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2017, 08:25:12 pm »
UPDATE....yup show was master spas.   So why am I being cautioned away from them?  Outside of being up there in price?
We stopped at a Caldera to look at the Kauai, which is all we need but seats a little low $6,200 with external grab bar and cover lift.
Also looked at the "martinique" $7,500 same addons

Decisions, decisions

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2017, 09:06:33 pm »
I could give you a list of reasons on why to avoid Master but I will just say there are at least 15 brands that I would choose before them. Prices on Caldera are giveaway prices almost. A lot less then I sell those models for with those options. 1200 cheaper on one and 1400 on the other

castletonia

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2017, 09:17:08 pm »
Master has a history of deceptive sales tactics. Their products are mid level quality and are not very energy efficient.  They are not worth anywhere near a premium price.  I think most people here would have less issue with them if they did not have the years of deceitful sales practices.

The prices on both Caldera’s are really good.  For me at 5’8”, the Kauai sits great but I understand your concern with it being a shallow hot tub.  I personally like the Martinique more and it’s one of my best sellers.  I can’t comment on your dealer as I don’t know anything about them.

Bettymae

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2017, 11:40:45 pm »
I was one of the stupid people that went to a show and bought a master spas. Don't do it. I'm in Wisconsin too.we had problems from the start and service sucks. If you want a hot tub, go to a store that sells them, like comments above. In my area, the people that sell hot springs, which is a great hot tub, just don't care about there business anymore. I got ridge of my master spa, and just ordered a caldera from a company that I trust, and have great customer service. At the end of the day, with any tub, you are going to need service. Go were you trust company that has a good reputation.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2017, 07:23:28 am »
UPDATE....yup show was master spas.   So why am I being cautioned away from them? 

Did you know from the advertisement it was a master spa only show?
Retired

wetman

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2017, 08:23:25 am »
No ,I did not know show was master spas only.
Really appreciate the feedback and thanks for all the help in decision making.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2017, 01:51:35 pm »
No ,I did not know show was master spas only.
Really appreciate the feedback and thanks for all the help in decision making.

This is why we say deceptive sales practices.Did you see and plaid jackets?
Retired

wetman

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2017, 05:49:54 pm »
no plad jackets

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2017, 05:49:54 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42