What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Pump / jet issue  (Read 1902 times)

bradleyabell

Pump / jet issue
« on: September 24, 2017, 09:18:20 pm »
 I just bought a bullfrog X Series Spa  started it up and pump one works perfectly pump to you did not work at all and by that I mean the pump sounds like it’s running but there was no water flow at all in the Jets.  I let water drip all of the valve and then I was able to get the Jets to run but it seems like it takes 5 to 10 seconds for certain jets on pump two to start and then once they stop there is a lot of bubbling coming out of those jets any advice or expertise that could fix my issue?

Hot Tub Forum

Pump / jet issue
« on: September 24, 2017, 09:18:20 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: Pump / jet issue
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 10:58:46 pm »
 Most likely air in the lines, should bleed out pretty quick.

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2017, 11:15:17 am »
sounds like pump 2 has an air lock, you can remove the door panel, locate pump 2 then remove the bleed line to remove the air.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2017, 04:32:21 pm »
sounds like pump 2 has an air lock, you can remove the door panel, locate pump 2 then remove the bleed line to remove the air.

But be careful, it could get messy. I recommend running the pump for an hour. See if that clears it up.

BSFM is it a bleeder line or bleeder plug?
Retired

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2017, 05:20:40 pm »

But be careful, it could get messy. I recommend running the pump for an hour. See if that clears it up.

BSFM is it a bleeder line or bleeder plug?

They actually have both, standard "thumb screw" at the bottom of the wet end on the pump and then a bleeder hose attached via clamp at the top of the pump

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2017, 05:20:40 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42