What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Our New Hot tub with Pictures  (Read 2547 times)

Nhbeacon

• Still a happy Siberian owner
Our New Hot tub with Pictures
« on: August 19, 2004, 05:44:49 pm »
 ;D I have been in it twice already today and planning another soak tonight. I am getting used to the maintenance, but did screw up today with chlorine instead of the oxidizer, but ran 3 cleaning cycles, and left top open. The strips were fine and I figured it wouldn't hurt with the amount of use it has had in 3 days with family and friends.
It is a Tiger River Siberian and we are getting use to all the jets and features. We started it at 102 degrees but have decided that 99 is perfect for the weather now. Plus we can hang out in it longer. The one and only thing that I would change on the tub is having the option of switching b/n light in tub or the waterfall light. Whoopee....The ultimate best part of this tub are the foot jets!! We all love them and I had friend over this morning who had had a smaller hotspring tub ( don't know name) who drooled on this feature.
So thanks to Drewski  ;) Here are the links to the pictures. Obviously next year I will need to have more flower pots on the deck and we would like to have a patio off the deck. ( It's like if you give a moose a muffin...the list goes on with what I would love to do! lol)  Jan

Maybe the Hokey Pokey is what's all about?

Hot Tub Forum

Our New Hot tub with Pictures
« on: August 19, 2004, 05:44:49 pm »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: Our New Hot tub with Pictures
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2004, 08:24:55 pm »
Looks better like this:
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

ZzTop

• Beachcomber 550x owner
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2004, 02:29:11 am »
Congratulations Jan.

Looks great.

In this hot weather 99 degrees works.

Regards, Zz

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2004, 07:58:40 am »
What a beautiful green yard too!   Picture #2 had me thinking you bought a 2 person tub (You obviously shrunk the photo down a bit and lost some linearity  ;D Bt then again it looks great in the full size photo.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2004, 07:58:40 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42