What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Has anyone used The Spa Wholesaler, near Albany, NY? And...Warranty question?  (Read 2279 times)

Wantingmyhottub

Experiences: good? Bad? Indifferent? Particularly concerned re: service for the warranty; supposedly-the-nearest-dealer tells me I'm out of their service area for the warranty. Who -- then -- services it under the Marquis Warranty?

Hot Tub Forum

BullFrogSpasMN

Nobody...if your Marquis dealer is telling you that you are out of his service area then you'll have nobody to source/install warranty replacement parts if needed unless you are comfortable having them shipped to you through the dealer and either installing them yourself or paying a local spa tech to install them (something I would never recommend but I have seen it done for those who consider themselves handy and are comfortable working on their own hot tub) you'll need to know how to diagnose, use an electrical meter, etc. so again it's not an ideal situation.

Good Luck!

Conine2965

Bought my tub there Mark and Jeff have been great so far always answer phone and right there if I need them. Where were you located?

Wantingmyhottub

Located in Orange County, NY, right near Vernon, New Jersey. Amity/Warwick....

Anyone else in Orange County with Marquis?

Hot Tub Forum

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42