What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Anyone have any info on West Coast Spas?  (Read 2178 times)

Portlandguy

Anyone have any info on West Coast Spas?
« on: August 29, 2017, 07:31:43 pm »
Looking at getting their Monterey 4.0 but haven't heard much about them. Any info would be greatly appreciated. 

Hot Tub Forum

Anyone have any info on West Coast Spas?
« on: August 29, 2017, 07:31:43 pm »

MarKee

Re: Anyone have any info on West Coast Spas?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2017, 07:16:47 am »
They're a very regional brand that hasn't been around for a long time.  Made in the Woodburn area where American Spas used to be made.  From what I have heard American Spas had some tax issues around 2000 and was forced to close.  I'm not sure if it's some of the same people involved in both companies, but I would assume their is some connection given that they have the same factory address.

They've got spas with a lot of jets and features for cheap, but that's about it.  I think there are some much better options in the Portland area. Have you checked out Marquis and Oregon Hot Tub dealerships?  They will most likely be more expensive but you get what you pay for.  I live in the Portland area and can help you get a deal on a Marquis if you're interested in checking them out.

Portlandguy

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 01:45:12 pm »
We wanted to get something made locally and Marquis and West Coast Spas where the only thing that we could find made in Oregon. Marquis wouldn't give me or my wife the time of day when we went in a couple weeks ago and the store manager at West Coast Spas spent over an hour with us talking about what kind of spa we wanted and even said we could go to the factory to see a spa they didn't have on the floor. We test soaked a tub at Oregon hot tub but decided against it as it used a proprietary salt system and was almost double our budget. 

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 01:45:12 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42