What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: thermospa  (Read 2493 times)

emw5

thermospa
« on: August 18, 2004, 10:41:05 pm »
Does anyone have experience with a ThermoSpa hot tub?  I would like to hear your opinion on them.  Thanks ???

Hot Tub Forum

thermospa
« on: August 18, 2004, 10:41:05 pm »

Gerrym

Re: thermospa
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2004, 05:23:30 am »
Slightly better than a chocolate coffee pot.

UnderTheStars

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2004, 05:52:43 am »
. . .a chocolate coffee pot!  That's a good one Gerrym!

I think Gerrym is referring to the fact that they get a lot of negative reviews.  Not owning one I only know what I hear, but the issues seem to be quality problems, no service available, they are a sales (not a service) organization, way overpriced, and I've probably left something out.  Some owners are so dissatisfied they have created web sites of their negative experiences just to warn others away from the brand.

I do know when review their marketing material you come away thinking, "Wow!  This sounds like the one for me!"  Use the search function on this forum and you'll find other posts.  Then do a Yahoo or Google search and you'll find the owner sites mentioned.

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2004, 08:15:40 am »
Ridiculously high "suggested retail" prices, which get cut down to just "way overpriced" when the customer's hair turns white and falls out after they see the first price.

No local service, no wet testing, high pressure sales tactics.

What more could you ask for in a spa?

Do a search on this forum to get some interesting stories on this company.
Brewman
Brewman

spaguyohio

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2004, 09:25:02 am »
Be afraid, VERY afraid of this brand. Its hexxed, cursed, nad will give you the hebbie gebbies ... lol ...

And in second place on the "why the heck did I buy this piece of @#$&(*%^$) spa, the winner is - gulf coast.  Another nightmare in the making.

Stick with true name brand spas - Hot Springs, Sundance, Jacuzzi, Marqui, Beachcomber, and of course my favorite, Master Spas.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2004, 09:25:02 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42