What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Best Foot Massage Tub/Jet  (Read 2685 times)

lutey

Best Foot Massage Tub/Jet
« on: August 26, 2017, 01:53:42 pm »
Newbie..

From the major brands (Hot Springs, Bullfrog, Marquis, Artesian) - which one's has the best foot massage..  Artesian has the Foot Blaster, the others have special jets.  Was looking at the Maax Collection, and they have a special footwell with jets targeting different parts of the feet.  That was interesting.

Thanks..

Hot Tub Forum

Best Foot Massage Tub/Jet
« on: August 26, 2017, 01:53:42 pm »

bwspa

Re: Best Foot Massage Tub/Jet
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2017, 02:34:25 pm »
Foot blaster on the Grand Bahama Elite was the best I've found.  Similar flow as the HK60 geyser Jets on the Marquis Epic but in the foot well, with its own dedicated pump. Doesn't sting or pierce like I've felt on others

The Wizard of Spas

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2017, 03:26:06 pm »
Foot blaster on the Grand Bahama Elite was the best I've found.  Similar flow as the HK60 geyser Jets on the Marquis Epic but in the foot well, with its own dedicated pump. Doesn't sting or pierce like I've felt on others

I'd have to agree:  The Island Elite line from Artesian has Dual Foot Blasters that have their own dedicated motor (no diverter valving) that moves a tremendous amount of water but it is very soothing as it has a faceplate that has (I think) 14 spigots to disperse all that pressure over a greater area.  I was for a while an Artesian Spas dealer so I am obviously partial.  Marquis has some big volcano jets in their Vector line and H.O.T. zone jets in their Signature Series that you may enjoy as well.  Bullfrog doesn't really have many foot jets and Hot Springs as a few on a few models, but they're not very unique.

But my opinion is just that:  An opinion.  Wet test and see what is most comfortable to you and you'll have your answer. 

I hope this helps.  Good luck moving forward.

TEA POT

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2017, 07:27:21 pm »
Just my 2 cents since I just did a thread on WET TEST results...  ::)

Grandee has Big Foot jets but not many and placed oddly; also had major float issues in this one but that's my experience (Short & Stout)  ???

Cantabria jets are strong but uncomfortably so IMHO  :-[

Bullfrog felt like the footjets were an afterthought  :-\

Jacuzzi/Sundance felt the best to me which is why I'm going with JACUZZI  ;)

WET TEST everything for yourself, it changes everything in selection process.

Also make sure all the jets are ALL THE WAY OPEN when testing.

Read my thread for some other tips from members.  :)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 07:29:40 pm by John_Q »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2017, 07:27:21 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42