What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Just got a call....  (Read 3712 times)

sobe

• Sundance optima owner
Just got a call....
« on: August 18, 2004, 01:30:15 pm »
From the dealer that my optima has arrived after a grueling 5 week wait, I was getting a bit jealous everytime i saw a post that someone got their new tub already.
Finally after all the rains we have had in the east coast the lower deck is going to be reinforced to hold the optima and hopefully the electrician will show up on time to make the connections.
My almost three year old daughter has been also eagerly waiting for the tub as i have been showing her the Sundance brochure, can't say the same for my wife as she thinks that the tub is just another toy and will sit and collect dust after a few months. I  sure hope to prove her wrong. Any NJ(Bergen County) optima owners out there?

Hot Tub Forum

Just got a call....
« on: August 18, 2004, 01:30:15 pm »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: Just got a call....
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2004, 02:29:12 pm »
she thinks that the tub is just another toy and will sit and collect dust after a few months. I  sure hope to prove her wrong

I heard that too, but not from family, mainly jealous friends and neighbors.  18 months later, their not right yet.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

bethshar

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2004, 02:38:38 pm »
I am in Rockland county and recieved my Optima yesterday.  Where did you buy yours?  Do you mind letting me know what you paid and what was included.  Thanks.

I realize this exchange might cause one of us buyers remorse, but I cant help myself.

doodoo

• Sundance Optima Owner - and lovin' it
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2004, 03:50:10 pm »
I heard the same thing WmCall and they are still wrong. And your right it is the jealousy thing.

Bethsatr, buyers remose lasts about 2.5 seconds or as soon as you step into your tub.

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2004, 04:27:11 pm »
Ditto here.  Best money I've spent in years.  
And you WILL forget about how much you paid as soon as you sit down in that nice warm water.
Brewman
Brewman

newtotubbing

• Lovin' my Vista
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2004, 05:26:19 pm »
Congrats  SOBE on the new Optima.  I'm in Rockland County NY, hello neighbor.  Looked at the Optima at B & B, but eventually decided on the HS Vista from Prisco in NJ.   Thses next few days are gonna be tough knowing that the spa is sitting at the dealer and you aren't soaking in it!

Keep us updated on the progress and how you make out with the chems at startup and beyond.

Jonathan

sobe

• Sundance optima owner
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2004, 05:37:43 pm »
That's ironic because I went to prisco as well and then to B&B but ended up placing an order for the optima.
I liked the vista but did not care for the lounger which I thought looked real cool in the pictures. Nevertheless both companies put out a great product and both dealers seem to be pretty good.

bub b

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2004, 05:46:56 pm »
We had our optima for 4 years now and love it  ;DI did have to convince the wife though.She thought it would also be just another toy.

It's great when it is snowing outside and you are sitting in your nice warm tub watching the snowflakes having acouple of brews 8)

Good luck Steve

pafoster62

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2004, 06:42:02 pm »
 :) congrats!!!

newtotubbing

• Lovin' my Vista
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2004, 10:21:47 pm »
Sobe,

That is too funny.  Good people at both dealers.  Mine should be here in about 3-4 weeks.  Patio and electric going in very soon.

Jonathan

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2004, 10:21:47 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42