What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sedona Spas In-Ground Hot Tub  (Read 1495 times)

lutey

Sedona Spas In-Ground Hot Tub
« on: August 23, 2017, 12:13:37 pm »
We are looking to be new hot tub owners.. Been researching for a few days.. Exhausting..

Anyhow.. we we're looking for a semi in-ground hot tub.. Noticed that Bullfrog makes a vault, and there is also a regional spa manufacturer (Sedona Spas), that design there tubs to be semi-unground - with the controls and maintenance at the top of the top, and the shell can be pulled out?

Anyhow.. wondering if any of you have experience with Sedona Spas.. One of our local dealers (Proficient Patios).. who has a large variety of spas (Sundance, Caldera, Marquis, Turbo, etc) is the only local dealer of Sedona.. and feel good about there product..

Thanks for any advice !!!!

Hot Tub Forum

Sedona Spas In-Ground Hot Tub
« on: August 23, 2017, 12:13:37 pm »

bud16415

Re: Sedona Spas In-Ground Hot Tub
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 07:25:25 am »
Just my opinion here and I do like it when the entry height to a tub  is about the mid-point of the overall height of the tub I would never want any part of the tub below grade. You can get that look with decks built to one height and the tub on a slab to another height, but putting a portable tub into the ground IMO is asking for trouble. If you have sloping grade and can cut a shelf in where you have drainage and access for service on at least one side that wouldn’t be as bad.

Others may have different thoughts.

We have a Caldera and it is a lovely tub as are the other main brands you mentioned. Don’t know about Sedona or Turbo, others will reply I’m sure.   

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Sedona Spas In-Ground Hot Tub
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 07:25:25 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42