What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Artesian Spas  (Read 7000 times)

lutey

Artesian Spas
« on: August 23, 2017, 05:12:21 pm »
Newbie doing Spa Research..  and found out that Artesian Spas is located in Las Vegas.  Only one dealer here selling them.. Given they are local.. may be able to get a great deal?  Wondering about Artesian reputation?  Appreciate any feedback.

Hot Tub Forum

Artesian Spas
« on: August 23, 2017, 05:12:21 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: Artesian Spas
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 06:46:17 pm »
  Good company, underrated spa!   Of course they have different series, but they are a solid brand..

bwspa

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2017, 08:01:31 pm »
I'm new too.  Just ordered a Grand Bahama Elite model after a long time of decision making and wet testing.  Lots of good brands I looked at too like Jacuzzi ,Marquis, Hot Springs and Bullfrog.  Though the Artesian compared very well and had plenty of power in the jets and liked the direct flow setup. 

Give one a wet test.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2017, 09:24:20 pm »
Agreed. Solid brand.
Retired

Sam

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2017, 12:08:42 pm »
Big fan of Artesian.  I think they offer a good bang for buck.  They don't have the marketing and advertising budget of the bigger names, but you also don't pay for that marketing in an inflated retail price as you do in the big brands like Hot Spring and Jacuzzi, imo.  That's not a knock per say on Hot Spring and Jacuzzi but they are definitely more expensive for similar or comparable product.

Thisismyname

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2017, 01:08:43 pm »
Gonna try to get over to the dealer tomorrow for a wet test.  Had our minds made up on a bullfrog but just learned about this artesian dealer.

lutey

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2017, 01:27:33 pm »
So confusing.. I visited a Hot Springs dealer last night (Spas by Renee) and they we're very nice.. and the product looked solid.. Supposedly, they are also the only company in Vegas that directly services what they sell (been selling HS for 30 years).. but that might be BS..  Anyhow.. another dealer (Creative Spas - seems like exclusive Artesian dealer in vegas), only sells Artesian.. and given Artesian is local.. is probably worth a look.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2017, 05:37:26 pm »
So confusing.. I visited a Hot Springs dealer last night (Spas by Renee) and they we're very nice.. and the product looked solid.. Supposedly, they are also the only company in Vegas that directly services what they sell (been selling HS for 30 years).. but that might be BS..  Anyhow.. another dealer (Creative Spas - seems like exclusive Artesian dealer in vegas), only sells Artesian.. and given Artesian is local.. is probably worth a look.

Both are worthy of your review. What part is confusing?
220, 221, whatever it takes!

lutey

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2017, 06:09:00 pm »
Just a lot of options..  So many brands, and pricing is difficult to research.  This board is very helpful though..

Thisismyname

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2017, 10:53:42 pm »
Tested a artesian Captiva today although they told me on the phone the other day they had the grand Cayman elite that I wanted to test.  Wasn't too happy they pulled that move....but I really enjoyed the Captiva.  Felt about the most pressure in a tub overall on a few seats. Foot blasters weren't great but were ok.

I think the grand Cayman elite would be perfect except you cannot get it with a foot dome like you can in the non elite version.  Both of us being short I think the foot dome is a must to be able push against and prevent floating.

Gonna go one last time to sit in a bullfrog tomorrow with my checkbook in hand..

lutey

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2017, 01:35:09 pm »
Our local dealer - creative spas actual does a semi-inground install of the artesian.. It's interesting, but the only do certain models.  However.. with the unground, there is also decking.. and I think it just takes up too much space..   One of the real important things to me is shoulders, back.. and especially the foot massage. 

Artesian has the foot blaster..  Both Bullfrog and Hot Springs also have specialized foot massagers, but don't know which one offers the best.  Actually.. a MAAX Collection Model had a really nice foot well.. with dedicated 4 jets for different parts of the foot which was really interesting...

Sort of leaning towards Hot Springs.. but in Vegas, supposedly nobody will let you wet test because of county regulations?

bwspa

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2017, 02:21:33 pm »
The foot blasters on the Grand Bahama Elite were the best I've felt.  Those two Jets have their own dedicated pump and I was told you can pop the Jets out and and get an even more powerful high flow force if you want.  That's what kept me from going with the Grand Cayman Elite...I had to have those foot blasters

bwspa

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2017, 02:24:40 pm »
I'll also add I hopped out of the Grand Bahama Elite and jumped into a hot springs next to it to try the Moto massage and wasn't impressed.  Sales guy preferred the Artesian as well as he had the same one I ordered.

lutey

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2017, 04:08:26 pm »
Artesian has a "Nevis" model that looks like there is an option for Dual Blasters.. and it's a little bit of a smaller spa..  Have some space limitations..

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2017, 04:08:26 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42