What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Tub Questions  (Read 6944 times)

JacuzziJack

Re: Hot Tub Questions
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2017, 09:05:57 pm »
An old-timer spa repair technician explained once that certain manufacturers went to full foam insulation because they found it reduced the propensity of leakage, especially at the hose connections. What they found was that after hundreds of on/off pump cycles ...and the hoses wiggling during each pump on/off cycle (along with plastic jets/diverters which become brittle with age/chemicals) there used to be a lot of breakage and leaking that pretty much disappeared once the tubs and hoses were sprayed down 'tight' and everything kept from moving around. 

Course, it also helps insulate the tub.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2017, 09:05:57 pm »

kimba

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2017, 09:03:53 am »
Hi April, Im a New hot tub user too, love this site ..  I just bought a cantabria from Caldera, It has captain chair , back chair , other seats and a great lounger.  It has everything I could want and its big.  8 person , paid 13k. I love it.  I have been having problems getting chemicals right but thats normal until I get use to it.  Customer service is the best , I think this is the best hot tub to get , please wet test it , you will love..  Good Luck...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2017, 09:03:53 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42