What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Installed today my new caldera cantebria, love it , but some questions  (Read 1985 times)

kimba

1. What type of cleaner should I use on the cover , it gets hit by a lot of sun where I have it , is armor all good ?
2. When I put all the chemicals in I  put it in middle of water with cleaner on for 10 minutes for each one, the manual says put in filter area,  I did it already so is that a big deal, the stick said It was a little high on a couple things and ok on the other things.  I just followed the water test paper they gave me , but manual says to put in filter area.  I just put it in the tub itself.
3.  I have an autoimmune disease and after being in tub for 30 minutes my nose keeps running and Im congested but its all clear fluid , is this hot tub cleaning out all the toxins in my body. 
4.  I have the water at 90 degrees its hot outside and this is comfortable for the hot summer days , is this ok temp.. feels like bath water , nice.
Just to tell you all I just love this tub, the LED lighting, lounger, captains chair,, its amazing..  I feel like im in heaven,, My first hot tub and I love it..
Appreciate any feed back on my questions, thank you... Kimba..  :)

Hot Tub Forum

richierich

1. 303 protectant
2.with the jets on, chems in the middle of spa, correct.
3.No. Any toxins that were in your body before entering the  tub were there when exiting.
4.Any temp you like is fine. It's your tub, enjoy however you desire. It's great that you are loving your tub. That means it will get lots of use.

kimba

Thanks richie rich , you were very helpful..  The running nose starting after I was out of hot tub, I feel better now, I do think it will help me get healthier, the massage jets on my muscles will loosen  my tight muscles and detoxify.  I just dont know how to explain it, but I know its helping .. can't wait to see  how I will feel a week from now...  Thank you..

bud16415

It gets pretty hot here and we keep ours 96-97 it seems to feel better late at night when we use it. out in the sun during the day low 90's is good.

Congrats it was a long time getting to this point enjoy.

kimba

Thanks Bud, nothing better than relaxing under the stars, I'm gona love life !!!  Thank You...

Hot Tub Forum

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42