What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Tiger river spa 2008 heater issue  (Read 2363 times)

Happymoose18

Tiger river spa 2008 heater issue
« on: August 14, 2017, 09:07:22 am »
Hello, I've had my tiger river spa Bengal model since 2008. Got it brand new. The entire mother board blew in 2011 so had that replaced. In 2015 it stopped heating had a repair person out and issue was fixed. About 6 months ago it stopped heating again so as my father taught me I got out my ohm meter and went to work. The main heater unit was bad and the ozonator unit had practically disinigrated. So turned off all power. The heating element was bad but both thermositors were fine. Ordered parts put in new heater and the ozonator. I now have a green light at the lim but still no light, red or green for the heater. I have a solid red light at the CL-1 d19. The pump and blower work fine and all the Jets are working. When I turn on the power the "power" and "ready" words on the spa control panel flash off and on. I've rechecked all connections and reset the breakers several times but the spa is still not heating. Right now I'm at a loss and would greatly appreciate any help.

Hot Tub Forum

Tiger river spa 2008 heater issue
« on: August 14, 2017, 09:07:22 am »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: Tiger river spa 2008 heater issue
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2017, 07:48:49 am »
Hello, I've had my tiger river spa Bengal model since 2008. Got it brand new. The entire mother board blew in 2011 so had that replaced. In 2015 it stopped heating had a repair person out and issue was fixed. About 6 months ago it stopped heating again so as my father taught me I got out my ohm meter and went to work. The main heater unit was bad and the ozonator unit had practically disinigrated. So turned off all power. The heating element was bad but both thermositors were fine. Ordered parts put in new heater and the ozonator. I now have a green light at the lim but still no light, red or green for the heater. I have a solid red light at the CL-1 d19. The pump and blower work fine and all the Jets are working. When I turn on the power the "power" and "ready" words on the spa control panel flash off and on. I've rechecked all connections and reset the breakers several times but the spa is still not heating. Right now I'm at a loss and would greatly appreciate any help.

Is there a circulation pump in the bengal? I can't remember.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Tiger river spa 2008 heater issue
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2017, 07:48:49 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42