What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Nordic Escape or Aquaterra Verano  (Read 2447 times)

bradleyabell

Nordic Escape or Aquaterra Verano
« on: August 08, 2017, 05:40:00 pm »
Am having a huge internal debate on if it's worth the extra money to buy the Nordic Escape
From the dealer or if I would get around the same level of tub buying the aquaterra verano from Costco.   The Nordic is going to be around $6k. The Verano is on sale right now for $2,500. I'm aware that aquaterra is the same as Watkins which makes some of the best tubs, which is why it has me thinking so hard.

Is the Escape a big upgrade from the Verano? Or would I be much better off saving $3.5k and just go with the Verano?

Thoughts/opinions?

Hot Tub Forum

Nordic Escape or Aquaterra Verano
« on: August 08, 2017, 05:40:00 pm »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: Nordic Escape or Aquaterra Verano
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 09:21:14 pm »
Which escape? MS, SE or LS?  If anytime type of decent jetting is wamted then I would go with the SE or LS version of the escape. If swirling not much jet action is all that is required then the aquaterra will probably be fine

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 11:43:27 am »
Am having a huge internal debate on if it's worth the extra money to buy the Nordic Escape
From the dealer or if I would get around the same level of tub buying the aquaterra verano from Costco.   The Nordic is going to be around $6k. The Verano is on sale right now for $2,500. I'm aware that aquaterra is the same as Watkins which makes some of the best tubs, which is why it has me thinking so hard.

Is the Escape a big upgrade from the Verano? Or would I be much better off saving $3.5k and just go with the Verano?

Thoughts/opinions?

Their roto molds are pumped out like rubbermaid totes, not really any redeeming qualities about them at all to be honest unless your only goal is to sit in swirling water...Nordic with the 3hp pump will be much better

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 11:43:27 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42