What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Bahama Spas vs Hot Spring Spa  (Read 5907 times)

charleston13

Bahama Spas vs Hot Spring Spa
« on: August 06, 2017, 02:24:49 pm »
We are looking to get our first hot tube.  We are looking at the Hot Spot TX by Hot Springs and the BIMINI by Bahama Spas. Both 2 person spas and both on sale for about the same price.  We are getting the hot tube for medical reasons (arthritic backs, knees and shoulders).  Is one better then the other?  I noticed that the Hot Spot only has a 1 HP motor while the BIMINI has a 3 HP motor.  However, I have read the HP is not really that important.  Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

Bahama Spas vs Hot Spring Spa
« on: August 06, 2017, 02:24:49 pm »

castletonia

Re: Bahama Spas vs Hot Spring Spa
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 10:22:19 pm »
The Bahama Spas look just like Dynasty.  If so, I don't believe there is any comparison.  I sold Shoreline / Garden Leisure a few years back (private labeled Dynasty) and now sell Hot Springs.  The fit & finish is superior on Hot Springs, but more importantly they are more energy efficient,  in my opinion have better quality components and better support from the manufacturer.

Pump size is only part of the equation.  Dynasty likes to use "break" horsepower instead of continuous.  How the spa is plumbed is equally important so is the number of jets and size of jets.  Since you are getting this for medical reasons, you really should wet test each spa prior to purchase.  Its the only way you will know which is best for you.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Bahama Spas vs Hot Spring Spa
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 10:22:19 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42