What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: sundance  (Read 3507 times)

taraka

sundance
« on: August 15, 2004, 09:31:20 pm »
newbie here.

Just wondering if any of you have tried the
Sundance Cameo and the  Altamar.  What was your preference.  I liked both and am having a hard time deciding.  I'm 5'6" tall.  

Also got a price of Cameo=$7995.00
                             Altamar= $6995.00 Do these sound right????  ???

Neither included cover lifter, but I could get the ozone thrown in.  Both included free delivery. ??? ???

Hot Tub Forum

sundance
« on: August 15, 2004, 09:31:20 pm »

bulmer4nc

• Now a Canes Fan.
Re: sundance
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2004, 10:04:11 pm »
we wet tested the cameo, and decided against it because we both floated too much in the lounger.  Went for the optima instead - it's great!  

Prices sound decent, depending on where you are...

Good luck!
Home of the Stanley Cup Champions!!!

ttodd1

• Life is so much better in my Cameo
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2004, 11:44:03 pm »
We tested both as well and found the Cameo better for us (both about 6').  Just waiting on pad to be poured.  We paid a bit more but got a lifter, cd ozone, wood steps, the color led, cover, and delivery.  To us well worth the price, but the wait is killing us.  ;D

Chris_H

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2004, 08:51:58 am »
Cameo at that price is a good deal about the going rate.  Altamar at that price is a great deal below the going rate.
Chris H

usuallytrue

• Sundance owner
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2004, 11:49:31 am »
Hi - I've had my Altamar for almost 3 months now and I love it.  I'm also 5'6" and fit just right in the lounger - it was the wet test that sold me!  I didn't wet test the Cameo as they didn't have one filled, but I did test the Optima which was great...just too much tub for my needs and above my price point.  I paid $7000 before taxes with a cover-lifter, steps, ozone, start up chems & delivery. (I live in No. Cal.)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2004, 11:49:31 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42