What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: ARTESIAN SOUTH SEAS SERIES HOT TUBS 850 B VS HOT SPRINGS/Caldera  (Read 3043 times)

cpearson74

Hi All

Considering purchasing a new tub between the 8 and 11K range in NJ. 

I'm looking at Artesian south seas 850 B vs Hot Springs and Caldera models.  Seems Hot springs and Caldera offer more bells and whistles and cost more, are they worth the price or just buying the name brand vs Artesian?

I'm going to wet test them all before I buy but wanted to see what was offered here first to narrow down my choices.  All dealers are close by for service and seem to have good reputations.

I was also looking at thermospas but just had a very bad sales experience with them so ruling them out.

Any help much appreciated. 

Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

Conine2965

Re: ARTESIAN SOUTH SEAS SERIES HOT TUBS 850 B VS HOT SPRINGS/Caldera
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 02:42:15 pm »
I looked at both hot springs, caldera, artesian and marquis. I found both the artesian and the marquis were much less about 3 to 5k less than comparable hot springs or caldera i was down to the 850,860 or vector 21 94l. Was 6 weeks to get an artesian so I just bought the 94l but I liked the artesians just as well . Look at the 860b has 3 pumps is a real powerhouse.

Sam

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2017, 05:02:50 pm »
Artesian's South Seas spas offer damn good bang for buck.  They're pretty darn nice for the price and you get plenty of bells and whistles.  Obviously Caldera and Hot Spring are great brands.  You honestly can't go wrong with any of them from a quality standpoint.  Pick the one that best meets your needs and budget.  Factor in dealer reputation and your comfort level with them.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2017, 05:02:50 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42