What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: 2010 Sundance Cameo 880 Series - Lights Won't Turn Off  (Read 2535 times)

allwet3d

2010 Sundance Cameo 880 Series - Lights Won't Turn Off
« on: June 24, 2017, 02:15:01 pm »
Spa lights won't turn OFF.  Light button on top of spa functions...changing from High...to Med...to Low.  One more push though (to OFF) leaves the red lights remaining on.  Turning spa ON / OFF at the breaker makes no difference.  Red lights remain ON.  Researching the web...found this comment 'the Cameo has a AquaTerrace light control module that is seperate from the main Control Board. It sounds like a relay in the light controller is not working properly. The module is replaceable, or you can simply disconnect it from the "TB5" header on the main control board to disable all lights.'

I'm happy with just disconnecting the lights.  Opening the side of the spa and the control panel cover...I find the TB5 header.  White print next to it says 'lights'.  There is NO connector hooked into that socket.  I'm lost as to what wire / connector to disconnect.

Anybody have an idea as to what I need to do to disconnect the lights?  What wire (connected to what header) on the main control board needs to be disconnected?  Thanks

« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 04:26:25 pm by allwet3d »

Hot Tub Forum

2010 Sundance Cameo 880 Series - Lights Won't Turn Off
« on: June 24, 2017, 02:15:01 pm »

SerjicalStrike

• Reinstate Hank Williams!!
    • Great Bay Spa and Sauna
Re: 2010 Sundance Cameo 880 Series - Lights Won't Turn Off
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 01:11:39 pm »
Sometimes you can get away with disconnecting the waterfall lights at the light controller and that will fix the rest of the lights.  If not, you will need to disconnect the light controller from the circuit board.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: 2010 Sundance Cameo 880 Series - Lights Won't Turn Off
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 01:11:39 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42