What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: LED Light Issue  (Read 1765 times)

Sbkg

LED Light Issue
« on: June 11, 2017, 11:38:16 am »
I have a 2015 Viking 3 round hot tub. It's been great, but there's a minor problem with the multicolored LED lights that circle the tub. One is out completely, the one next to it is out of sequence and the rest work fine. Lights are no longer covered by the warranty and it hadn't bothered me enough to have a pro do it. Any idea where to start if I attempt the repair?  Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

LED Light Issue
« on: June 11, 2017, 11:38:16 am »

VictoryRider

Re: LED Light Issue
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 04:03:13 pm »
You have two bad lights, LED lights in spas come with either 2-way up to 6-way (2 to 6 light per strand). The strands can be a pain to change but most of the time you can cut and splice new lights on without changing the whole strand.

The LED lights do not get out of sequence, each point of light has three colors (red, blue and green) and one color is out.

Also the LED's are very reliable,  it is odd to have them fail. Check the lenses to see if there are any cracks in them, if so replace those also are the lights will fail again. the cracks will let water through and that is what kills the lights.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: LED Light Issue
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 04:03:13 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42