What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Maxx hot tubs  (Read 2369 times)

dragonladyrex

Maxx hot tubs
« on: June 22, 2017, 05:42:03 pm »
I have just been out shopping as a first time hot tub purchaser. Is the maxx vita line a good choice in hot tub?   We were quoted a price of 9400 483 pump hot tub with UV filter ration, cover and cover lifter along with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capability

Hot Tub Forum

Maxx hot tubs
« on: June 22, 2017, 05:42:03 pm »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: Maxx hot tubs
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2017, 06:30:52 am »
I have just been out shopping as a first time hot tub purchaser. Is the maxx vita line a good choice in hot tub?   We were quoted a price of 9400 483 pump hot tub with UV filter ration, cover and cover lifter along with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capability

Have you compared it to anything else? Have you had a chance to sit in it along with any other brands?
Retired

Sam

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2017, 01:22:31 pm »
Max aren't bad spas but there are at least 5 other manufacturer's I would buy from first for that kind of money.  As tman said, definitely wet test before you spend $10k on a Maxx/Vita.  If you like the way it feels and are happy with the dealer, then go for it.   Most people wouldn't consider them a top tier company though.  They use a lot of micro jets and don't insulate very well.

dragonladyrex

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2017, 01:39:57 pm »
 I have looked at other spas. I was looking at the Jacuzzi brand 400 series and really liked the large jets however pricing is so expensive. I  wet tested a master spa tub but wasn't very impressed with the two pump system since you have to turn one pump down or completely off to use the jets on the other side.   I really want a therapeutic hot tub but I just can't spend $11,000. Any suggestions on a good therapeutic tub?

MarKee

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2017, 10:25:04 pm »
Check out Marquis if there is a dealer in your area.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2017, 10:25:04 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42