What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: I need to be punished (compact, high power spa needed)  (Read 2553 times)

v-twinfant

I need to be punished (compact, high power spa needed)
« on: May 10, 2017, 07:58:25 pm »
Greetings all,

After receiving valuable advice and assistance from this forum's regular contributors in 2009, my spouse and I have been happy HS Aria owners. (Jeez, time flies).  So, we are selling our home, and the Aria must remain in place.

Haven't had reason to stay current with developments in hydrotherapy, so I getting up to date on potential offerings. My new house will offer less floor space than the current spa, so I am trying to narrow my search down to a compact, 2-3 person tub with potent jet pressure, no less impressive than the Aria. I am 5'7", and wife is 4 inches shorter. (She can't use corner seat).

I am deferring spinal surgery with epidurals, prescription pain relief gel and hydrotherapy. Punishing jet force on the cervical and lumbar spine are a must, and I'd like to try some wrist jets on the carpal tunnel. I just discovered that "reverse molded neck jets and collars" exist.

Hammering my neck in the Aria's corner, deep therapy seat is wonderful,... but splashes water out of the spa, onto the floor.  I am hoping to find something around Atlanta, as we have just two dealers in town, but don't carry the models that I think might work: Artesian Island series, Sundance Capri, Dimension one Triad, Marquis Spirit (MP 160 option).

Please no Bullfrogs, thanks...local dealer's A7 was underwhelming to the point of double checking that I had shut off water feature and all but one of the spa pack diverter-valves, and that the pump was running at "high" speed. (Could it have been set up to run 110?).

Thanks in advance for any ideas

Hot Tub Forum

I need to be punished (compact, high power spa needed)
« on: May 10, 2017, 07:58:25 pm »

Cora5

Re: I need to be punished (compact, high power spa needed)
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2017, 08:10:52 pm »
There are two dealers around the mall of Georgia. Ga spa company sell Hotspring spas and Ga leisure, they sell Marquis and three other brands. Both dealers appear to be reputable. Good luck on your search.

Cora5

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2017, 08:24:28 pm »
I forgot to mention Ozone recreation, the sell Jacuzzi and Caldera. They have two locations one is off Jimmy Carter Blvd and interstate 85.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2017, 08:32:00 pm »
Greetings all,

After receiving valuable advice and assistance from this forum's regular contributors in 2009, my spouse and I have been happy HS Aria owners. (Jeez, time flies).  So, we are selling our home, and the Aria must remain in place.

Haven't had reason to stay current with developments in hydrotherapy, so I getting up to date on potential offerings. My new house will offer less floor space than the current spa, so I am trying to narrow my search down to a compact, 2-3 person tub with potent jet pressure, no less impressive than the Aria. I am 5'7", and wife is 4 inches shorter. (She can't use corner seat).

I am deferring spinal surgery with epidurals, prescription pain relief gel and hydrotherapy. Punishing jet force on the cervical and lumbar spine are a must, and I'd like to try some wrist jets on the carpal tunnel. I just discovered that "reverse molded neck jets and collars" exist.

Hammering my neck in the Aria's corner, deep therapy seat is wonderful,... but splashes water out of the spa, onto the floor.  I am hoping to find something around Atlanta, as we have just two dealers in town, but don't carry the models that I think might work: Artesian Island series, Sundance Capri, Dimension one Triad, Marquis Spirit (MP 160 option).

Please no Bullfrogs, thanks...local dealer's A7 was underwhelming to the point of double checking that I had shut off water feature and all but one of the spa pack diverter-valves, and that the pump was running at "high" speed. (Could it have been set up to run 110?).

Thanks in advance for any ideas

Another opportunity to wet test.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2017, 08:32:00 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42