What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Phoenix spas  (Read 14469 times)

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: Phoenix spas
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2004, 01:02:27 am »
Just drive around Vista, CA until you see a big fancy building with all of those people standing out front!

Saves a fortune in mowing costs, which they pass on to you, the customer.
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2004, 01:02:27 am »

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2004, 11:24:57 am »
Well guys, you did it! You helped me completely change my buddies mind, infact he said he will be a regular on this site when he gets the store up and going!

Thanks for the help!

autoplay

« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2004, 05:48:09 pm »
Just curious....after looking at the pictures from the Phoenix spa manufacturer.....do most of their tubs come pre-installed with critters and insects?

Maybe the spa deceptionist can find an angle on it,and exploit it?  He could use the slogan.....our spas are so internally hot,that they will incubate chicken eggs. And if you forget bout your chicklets or it gets too hot,there's always deviled eggs to be had.

Potential profit in any given scenerio....just ask a lawyer lol

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2004, 06:03:40 pm »
Maybe the spa deceptionist can find an angle on it,and exploit it?  He could use the slogan.....our spas are so internally hot,that they will incubate chicken eggs. And if you forget bout your chicklets or it gets too hot,there's always deviled eggs to be had.

I thought he was working on a way to run heat ducts from the spa to the house and heat the whole house! Maybe thats why they need to store these tubs outside, they overheat the factory otherwise....

Drifter

• Master Spa LS850 Owner!
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2004, 11:08:14 pm »
You guys have it all wrong! That sun baked goodness is how they get those spas to create those perfect form fitting seats! See they just heat them up and then old buba sits in them and then they get the perfect mold! Also I noticed several of the spas were simply "air drying" after the gluing process! Hey isn't that how HS, Sundance, Master ect do it?    :o  :o  :o
« Last Edit: August 10, 2004, 11:08:58 pm by Drifter »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2004, 11:51:37 pm »
You guys don't get it. Those spas outside the Phoenix plant are simply a part of their Quality Control program. They set them out there for a day and if they don't blister they consider then OK to continue building. Those that blister get repaired and relabeled as Haven Spas.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2004, 08:14:47 am »

I thought he was working on a way to run heat ducts from the spa to the house and heat the whole house! Maybe thats why they need to store these tubs outside, they overheat the factory otherwise....

I think what he's really working on is a way to sell the excess electricity his tubs create back to the electric company.  
Brewman
Brewman

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2004, 08:14:47 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42