What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Help!  About ready to buy a Cameo  (Read 2369 times)

Led

Help!  About ready to buy a Cameo
« on: August 09, 2004, 06:24:38 pm »
Hey all-

I've been reading this forum for several weeks now and have wet tested many, many tubs.  Based on the feedback I have gotten here, we recently wet tested the Sundance Optima and the Jacuzzi.  

We liked both but preferred the jet pressure of the Sundance over the Jacuzzi.  We really want a lounger, but were unable to wet test a Cameo.  Does anyone out there have one?  The Jacuzzi we tested had a lounger, the J385, and I liked the fact that I didn't seem to float as much in it as I have in other models we've tested.  The Sundance dealer is offering us the Cameo for $7999 including the LED light kit,  a piston lift, ozinator, steps, chemical kit and delivery and set up.  From our research, we feel this is a good deal, still being the analyzer that I am, I would like feedback from others before I take the "plunge" (no pun intended).     ???

Hot Tub Forum

Help!  About ready to buy a Cameo
« on: August 09, 2004, 06:24:38 pm »

ttodd1

• Life is so much better in my Cameo
Re: Help!  About ready to buy a Cameo
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2004, 06:34:13 pm »
We wet tested both the Optima and Cameo and liked the Cameo much better, but that is us.  We had to drive an hour and a half in the opposite direction of the closest Sundance dealer to be able to wet test both.  I would just repeat what everyone states: find a dealer that will let you test one before you make a decision.  :-/

Netnutty

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2004, 04:42:39 pm »
Hi Led,

I just got my Cameo a week ago and love it. Neither my wife or I (5'10" & 6'2") have any trouble with floating.

We looked at a number of brands/models all with loungers.

What did it for us was that we both have tall backs and most of the brands didn't fit us well in the upper torso. Even my wife had some trouble with this, but I didn't fit in almost all of them.

Bottom line - WET TEST!

Some of the spas we THOUGHT would fit turned out to be losers for us. I can't tell you how important it is for you and your family to get it the water and get the feel for the spa that way.

Good luck.

Netnutty

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2004, 04:42:39 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42