What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Passion Spas  (Read 4445 times)

Swisser

Passion Spas
« on: April 07, 2017, 06:40:32 am »
Hi All,

Does anyone own or has tested a Passion Spa, particularly with the levitation bed?
Only just learnt about them today and interested to hear some opinions.

Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

Passion Spas
« on: April 07, 2017, 06:40:32 am »

The Wizard of Spas

Re: Passion Spas
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2017, 10:06:51 am »
I really hate to be cynical and would love for someone who owns/sells Passion Spas to comment on this, but that levitation lounge smacks of this conversation:

"People complain that they float in the lounger.  How do we sell around that?"

"Lets call it a 'Levitation Lounge' and market the heck out of it!"

"Terrific! Lets get lunch."

Every single customer of mine who has a problem with a lounger says the same thing:  They float.  Nobody has ever noted that floating in their hot tub was a positive thing.  Kudos to Passion Spas for being inventive, but I am not buying it.

But I have to be fair: I do not sell Passion Spas nor have I encountered them.  But I did some research on them in the past when I was looking to add hot tub lines to sell at our shop.  And I didn't like the pricing for what they were offering.  And I didnt like how they framed their sales pitches. 

I'd be happy to be proven wrong though.  I hope a Passion Spas salesperson can speak to their products.

Swisser

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2017, 10:36:59 am »
The idea of being immersed in hot water in a spa is to allow your body to float to a certain extent to relieve the strain off your muscles and allow your body to relax. Now if you were floating out of control on the other hand your muscles are going to be working to keep your body stable and therefore no relaxation benefits. So my question is how stable would one be in the 'Levitation Lounger' to be able to reap the benefits?

My other concern is the energy bill looking at the mechanical specs (pumps, heating) and the amount of jets it needs to keep feeding

Superted

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2017, 06:05:33 am »
We are in UK
Very happy with our passion spa. We got the Solace but this doesn't have the levitation bed so I can't comment on it.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2017, 06:43:10 am »
Levitation bed.....LOL.....hokum.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2017, 06:43:10 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42