What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Head is spinning.. New Hot Tub  (Read 2418 times)

TNTWEIR

Head is spinning.. New Hot Tub
« on: April 10, 2017, 03:54:43 pm »
Hope you can Help.... I was all set to Purchase a Dr,Wellness Hot Tub , But Backed out at last minute, just got a bad feeling..
Ok ..Looking to spend 5 -7 K, Seat 5-6 Lounger , stereo.. Can anyone please recommend ..Thanks for the help

Hot Tub Forum

Head is spinning.. New Hot Tub
« on: April 10, 2017, 03:54:43 pm »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: Head is spinning.. New Hot Tub
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 05:32:30 pm »
Hope you can Help.... I was all set to Purchase a Dr,Wellness Hot Tub , But Backed out at last minute, just got a bad feeling..
Ok ..Looking to spend 5 -7 K, Seat 5-6 Lounger , stereo.. Can anyone please recommend ..Thanks for the help

The only thing I can recommend is not to buy a Dr. Wellness. Good move.
Retired

39lasalle

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2017, 06:48:30 pm »
I would also not recommend the stereo....just buy a wayerproof blue tooth speaker and throw the extra money towards more tub!

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2017, 09:48:14 am »
[/quote

Lots of options out there.  Stick with a good dealer.  In the 5-7k range look at Vacanza Series from Caldera, Hot Spots,  Marquis spas, Bullfrog X series, Jacuzzi 200 series, Sundance 600 series and there are others.  Go to each manufacturers website and see who the local dealers are.  Research the dealers a bit and try to get a good feel for who the better dealers are.  Stereo wouldn't be that high of a priority to me as a lot of times they don't last much longer then the warranty of them 

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2017, 09:48:14 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42