What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Twilight TS 8.3. How can I set the filter times?  (Read 1836 times)

Bpascua

Twilight TS 8.3. How can I set the filter times?
« on: April 04, 2017, 01:26:14 pm »
Hello All,

I wonder if anyone can help. I have a twilight TS 8.3 and I recently moved it closer to our house. I now realise that on normal mode it seems to come whenever it needs to to maintain the heat.
The issue I have is that I don't want it to come on during the nigh time( as it can be heard in the house) I am told I can set the times for the filtration cycles and indeed the manual seem s to imply this. Can anyone give me an idiots guide to do this?

Right now all I can do it set it to ECN mode which means it comes on for 2 hours every 12 hours.
I would rather it came on for a couple of hours in the late morning and then evening.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks you

Brian

Hot Tub Forum

Twilight TS 8.3. How can I set the filter times?
« on: April 04, 2017, 01:26:14 pm »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: Twilight TS 8.3. How can I set the filter times?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2017, 03:07:42 pm »
Hello All,

I wonder if anyone can help. I have a twilight TS 8.3 and I recently moved it closer to our house. I now realise that on normal mode it seems to come whenever it needs to to maintain the heat.
The issue I have is that I don't want it to come on during the nigh time( as it can be heard in the house) I am told I can set the times for the filtration cycles and indeed the manual seem s to imply this. Can anyone give me an idiots guide to do this?

Right now all I can do it set it to ECN mode which means it comes on for 2 hours every 12 hours.
I would rather it came on for a couple of hours in the late morning and then evening.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks you

Brian

I don't think you can on those spas.  The filter mode kicks on every 12 hours. 

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2017, 04:01:00 pm »
Hello All,

Can anyone help me?

Thanks you

Brian

I don't think you can on those spas.  The filter mode kicks on every 12 hours.

You need to shut off the breaker 10 minutes before you want it to start a filter cycle. Then turn it back on when you want it to start the filter cycle. The next filter cycle will be 12 hours after the first and so on.
Retired

Bpascua

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2017, 05:59:00 pm »
Ok thanks guys. I had it set to 8am and 8pm but I thought the humming might annoy
My neighbours at 10 pm.....

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2017, 05:59:00 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42