What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Please HELP a Newbie! Would love some advice! Caldera and Saratoga  (Read 2343 times)

Mom2apjp

Hello everyone! I'm new here, and new to hot tub ownership. My husband and I are between two hot tubs.... Caldera Spas Vanto and Saratoga Special Edition C35. Does anyone have any experience with either spa/company? Does anyone feel one brand is better than the other? Any information would be great! Thank you for all of your help!!!!  :D
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 09:07:54 am by Mom2apjp »

Hot Tub Forum

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: Would love some advice! Caldera and Saratoga
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2017, 09:00:53 pm »
They look similar on paper.  What part of the Country are you in?  If you are in a cold weather state then make sure you order that saratoga fully insulated and not the standard way it comes.  The Caldera is probably a bit roomier on the inside and has jets more people.  The Saratoga looks to have good jetting for 4 of the seats.  How many people will be using the tub at once?  Have you sat in either dry or wet yet?  Price comp between the 2?  How is each dealer?  I am a Caldera dealer and think they build a great tub but I also feel that Saratoga is very underrated and also makes a very nice tub as well.  I think it would come down to what fits me the best.  You are looking at 2 good brands.  Caldera is a more "name" brand and is much more known.  Saratoga is mainly a Northeast marketed tub so a lot of people don't know who they are. 

Mom2apjp

Re: Would love some advice! Caldera and Saratoga
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2017, 11:19:19 pm »
Thank you very much for replying! Yes, they both seemed very similar in person as well. We did sit in both (dry), also felt similar. The prices were approximately $500 apart. The Saratoga dealer did say the full insulation was included. We are a family of 4 that would be using it - 2 adults, 2 kids. Both dealers have very good ratings and have been around for awhile. Do you feel the Caldera is a good quality model? Are the jets strong in the Vanto? They seem overall smaller in size compared to the Saratoga. Also, the jets all look to be the same type on the Vanto. There are a variety of sizes and types on the Saratoga. Does that make a difference? Thank you for all of your help!!!! Any input is helpful!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 09:47:18 am by Mom2apjp »

Mom2apjp

Re: Please HELP a Newbie! Would love some advice! Caldera and Saratoga
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2017, 11:31:21 am »
Hello again! Just wondering if anyone has any experience with either hot tub. We'd like to make a decision by the weekend, and I'd love to hear reviews. Thanks!!

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Please HELP a Newbie! Would love some advice! Caldera and Saratoga
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2017, 11:31:21 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42