What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Caldera Martinique Possible Options  (Read 4320 times)

Mallard01

Caldera Martinique Possible Options
« on: March 20, 2017, 08:28:32 pm »
Hello Forum, I am considering purchasing a Caldera Martinique model and wondering other options I should be considering from Jacuzzi and/or MasterSpas? Our budget is 6500.00 all in which is the price of the Caldera. There is also a Hot Springs dealer in our area. Thoughts?

Hot Tub Forum

Caldera Martinique Possible Options
« on: March 20, 2017, 08:28:32 pm »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: Caldera Martinique Possible Options
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 12:10:29 am »
That's a really aggressive price on that tub. We sell those in the mid 8's to low 9's depending on options. You are basically getting that tub for their entry level tub pricing. I get more then that for a Marino. Sounds like a good deal. How is the dealer?  Where in the country are you seeing prices so low?

Mallard01

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 08:25:55 am »
I'm in Chesapeake VA. I too thought it was a good price. Have to take one they have in stock but still new 2017, just can't custom order the color. The dealer is reputable and services their spas, been in business for bout 8 years with good reviews. Just wondering if there is anything I should compare it to from Masterspas, Jacuzzi, or Hot Springs. Those are the other brands with local dealers that I would trust.

Mallard01

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2017, 11:15:17 am »
After looking at the deal closer I think it is the Marino model. I'm comparing it to the Jacuzzi J235 and the MasterSpa Clarity 7. Any opinions??

bud16415

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2017, 01:32:27 pm »
Fair amount of differences between the Martinique and the Marino. The  Martinique is from their midgrade lineup.

Mallard01

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2017, 02:27:28 pm »
I'm just wondering if there are any other models that I should be considering with MasterSpa or Jacuzzi? Any opinions or one brand vs another?

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2017, 08:49:20 pm »
The Marino would compare to the J200 series from jacuzzi.  I would personally not purchase a master spa for a number of reasons but if it's from the right dealer maybe they are worth a look.  Stay away from the Clarity line and read the fine print on Masters warranties.  There is a similar Hot Spring in the Hot spot line to the Marino but the name is escaping me.  Pricewise how did the Marino compare to the J-235?  Both good tubs. What is your main reason for wanting a hot tub?

Mallard01

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2017, 04:39:44 pm »
Haven't gotten an exact quote for the j235 yet, will be interested to see if it's less or more than the Caldera. I will take a look at the Hot Springs line also. What are the Masterspa concerns and why stay away from the clarity line? Thanks!

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2017, 10:09:23 pm »
Haven't gotten an exact quote for the j235 yet, will be interested to see if it's less or more than the Caldera. I will take a look at the Hot Springs line also. What are the Masterspa concerns and why stay away from the clarity line? Thanks!

Factory support is one concern with Master. The clarity is a very cheap Series tub that is highly inefficient to operate. Have them take the front panel off and take a look for yourself at build quality and insulation

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2017, 10:09:23 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42