What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: HS Landmark or D1 Aurora II ?  (Read 2713 times)

ffmedic7

HS Landmark or D1 Aurora II ?
« on: August 07, 2004, 05:27:23 pm »
I would be curious as to your advise on these 2 USED tubs:
2001 HS Landmark for $3000, or a 1999 D1 Aurora II for $1500?  They both are in very good condition and unfortunately are stored dry in garages, so I can't test them.  But that aside, any experience with either would be appreciated.

Thx!

Hot Tub Forum

HS Landmark or D1 Aurora II ?
« on: August 07, 2004, 05:27:23 pm »

okspacpl

Re: HS Landmark or D1 Aurora II ?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2004, 07:29:09 pm »
I am not sure on prices for used tubs as I was highly encouraged to buy new from reading this forum and talking to folks.  I would have to say that HOW they are stored is a big part in if they are in good condition.  Some of the regulars on this forum can give you more insight as to what to look out for when going used but if they aren't willing to fill it up for you then I'd pass no matter how good the deal sounds

Happy tubbing to ALL!!!!!

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2004, 08:25:08 pm »
Is this from a dealer or an individual?

I would not buy either without a test to see them hot and running.

Many dealers have used spas that they will resell with a 30 to 90 day warranty. Those prices don't seem out of line but, I don’t think that I would go over $2000 on a good used one of either.

What part of the country are you in?

ffmedic7

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2004, 08:57:32 pm »
They are from private parties.  I agree that the storage and transport is the big questions here.  I just looked at the Landmark and it's a nice one...offered $2000, we'll see.  I have to agree that it's a bit of a gamble buying without the 'ol wet test, but I just can't afford a new one.  I'll keep ya'll informed!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2004, 08:57:32 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42