What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: 2004 HS Vista  (Read 2510 times)

bodguy

• Hot Spring Vista owner
2004 HS Vista
« on: August 07, 2004, 10:26:36 am »
Well we're off. We found a dealer willing to fill up a new Vista for us and we are on the way to the wet test.

It's the copper color, comes with chems, cover/cover lifter, steps, luminessance (sp), delivery (not sure about the ozone, have to find out when we get there)

I think I will pass on the $1500 spaudio

Without negotiations they're asking price is $8599 (including tax....there is none!)

Salesman said there is some wiggle room in the price, a little less wiggle room if we go 12 months same as cash.

Looks like a great price for a great tub, though the wet test will determine a purchase or not.

Besides Chas we got any other Vista owners out there? any comments or thoughts on the tub and the price?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2004, 10:28:58 am by bodguy »

Hot Tub Forum

2004 HS Vista
« on: August 07, 2004, 10:26:36 am »

Beach_Lover

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: 2004 HS Vista
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2004, 11:10:01 am »
Wow!  That is a great price for the Vista.  We've had ours since March and love it.  We keep discovering things about the spa every time we use it.  One of the things that I particularly like about it is the mid-level arm rests.  I love the moto message, but I'm glad there is only one in the Vista.  I pulled a muscle in my back and that moto was heaven.  The corner seats are wonderful with one a little deeper than the other.  The seat under the fountain is great for the lower back.  We changed all of our ajustable jets to the rotating ones, and they give a great massage.  The other two seats are what I call easy seats, and sometimes that's what you need.  We have the pearl color, and it is beautiful on a moonlit night or on any night for that matter, but ya better put your sunglasses on for a bright sunny day.  The copper color is stunning, and I bet it is something at night.  My husband thought the Vista would be too big since it is usually just the two of us.  Now, we are so glad we went with the size.  I am the one who takes care of the water, and I am glad we have a 500 gallon tub.  We use the spa alot(our HS dealer says it is an unusual amount) and I think less water would be harder to maintain with the amount we use it.  We are so pleased with our dealer and that is very important.   Last night in the spa I wondered once again how we ever lived without it.  Good luck on
your spa search.  

Warkovision

• West and Wewaxsation, at Wast!
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2004, 12:11:49 pm »
Congrats. We have a Vista on order pending site preparation. We were only able to wet test the Envoy, so there's a bit of nervousness about the experience being the "same but bigger." We tested Sundance, Caldera, D1 and Jacuzzi Premium, and found the Hot Spring  to fit us better in all respects. Good Luck. BTW, anybody have any good recommendations for a concrete company/guy in Los Angeles? We're still trying to get a couple more bids but don't know anyone who has had any work of this type done lately.

IonHeaven

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2004, 05:49:45 pm »
I wet tested the Vista last week and loved it. Today I wet tested the Envoy and found it to be great as well. I liked the Envoy lounge better because I'm short and it was just a better fit for me, but everything else about the Vista was great, especially the "captains seat" and the neck jets! Your price is about the same as our area. I would spend about 8250 on the Envoy. Still deciding though. Let us know what you think after your wet test.

Never thought about more water being easier to maintain if you use the spa alot. Good point as I hope to be using it ALOT!

Getting closer to spatopia everyday, IonHeaven

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2004, 05:49:45 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42