What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Springs NXT vs non-NXT models  (Read 7050 times)

vpn57

Hot Springs NXT vs non-NXT models
« on: March 06, 2017, 03:51:06 pm »
Does anyone know what the up charge is for most NXT models vs non=NXT versions

I They only have a few differences, but I cant seem to find what the price difference is.

I am looking at the Vanguard but it should be relative same difference for some of the other comparable models

Thanks

PS Great forum...
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 03:57:29 pm by Forum Admin »

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Springs NXT vs non-NXT models
« on: March 06, 2017, 03:51:06 pm »

TemptingDestiny

Re: Hot Springs NXT vs non-NXT models
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 04:08:32 pm »

The Jetsetter is the tub out of the Highlife Series that has seen the biggest change stepping it up into the NXT Collection.
Most are aesthetics. The floating floor, the larger power indicator, the Sconce lighting (the shell shape) the wireless controls (On some models. The Vanguard NXT and Aria NXT are new for 2017)
Wireless Controls are standard features on the regular Grandee/Envoy.

Although I do think the NXT's are just downright gorgeous!
My suggestion is to just call your dealer and ask them what their price difference is. That's the price difference that matters for you.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 04:13:52 pm by TemptingDestiny »

vpn57

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2017, 04:23:17 pm »
Thank you for the quick response.

I got a price of $12,400 for the NXT with no other upgrades. they are offering a $1400 rebate so it brings it in at $11,000.

They are giving 2k for a trade-in for my old Caldera tub about 10 years old so I am in for 9K I think thats a good deal for the upgrade.

I spoke to my local dealer and I cant get a straight answer out of him - he claims its only $400 difference, but he is really pushing the NXT versions only. Thats why I have turned to this forum.

Thanks for all the help.

TemptingDestiny

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2017, 04:38:01 pm »
Run with it and enjoy!

What colors are you going with? ;)

vpn57

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2017, 04:45:34 pm »

I am going with the Teak cabinet with the Tuscan Sun shell.

it seems to be a nice combination.

TemptingDestiny

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2017, 04:50:36 pm »
Congrats to you! It is a beautiful combo. The colors contrast on the cabinet and then the Tuscan Sun really make a standout tub, for sure! I think the Teak cabinet is probably my favorite- because of the drastic contrast.
Are you going to run the Everfresh or go with the Ace System?

vpn57

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2017, 04:54:03 pm »
I am going with the everfresh. From the reviews I have read the ACE has gotten a lot of negative. I think a properly working ACE system seems to be a much enjoyable experence but much greater care is need otherwise owners have bad experiences. I just didn't want the extra expense and the rick of it not working for me. Im a 20 year tub owner and I just am use to the old way of doing things.

TemptingDestiny

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2017, 05:43:08 pm »
Sounds good to me!!

paulrubin3

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2017, 01:40:09 pm »
It was about a grand. Two weeks ago I ordered the Aria in the NXT configuration. Couldn't get my wife out of the thing (the non-NXT version) at the dealer so there's no way I was buying anything else. Added the ACE system and the middle of three lifters they had available. It was 25% off ACE and the lifter and $1000 off the tub. With tax it was a little over $14K. The dealer is 15 minutes from me and that's who's servicing it which leaves minimal room for negotiation since I want it for a backyard patio install that's happening in the same time frame at the order. This month it's 40 months of 0% financing but I wasn't looking to finance it.

jrambonnet

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2017, 05:40:15 pm »
Congrats on your choice!  I'm trading my 8 year old Jetsetter for an NXT Jetsetter also with a teak cabinet but with a white shell.  I also opted for a Smartop since I was getting tired of replacing my cover every two years (the dog would jump on it and it would eventually sag and get water logged).  I'm getting mine in a few weeks - would be fun to trade stories.

vpn57

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2017, 11:24:11 am »
@Paul - Awesome. thanks for the information sounds like you got a great deal -  If you are not taking the 0% financing make sure they included the factory rebate of $1400, some dealers will keep the rebate if you don't ask about it.

I went with the Vanguard NXT no ACE They will remove the lift kit from my old tub and install it on my new tub (My original list broke about 2 years ago and replaced it then) original price for everything including Tub, Tax, Delivery, 6 months of chem kit, Extra Silver ION complete was $12,600 including tax and all.  I received $1400 in factory rebate, and they gave me $2000 for my 10 year old Caldera.     I am out the door with everything for about $9500... I cant wait to get it and go for the first soak... good luck to you all and thank you for all the feedback I really like this forum. I will keep you posted when it comes in.

vpn57

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2017, 11:30:01 am »
@jram,

What is a Smartop???? I also have a dog, My Sons 60 lbs. mutt that I love but thinks the tub cover is her personal lounger. It gets perfect sun and she loves to spread out on the soft top rather than on the deck.  I was going to build a little barrier so she cant get to it. 

Tell me more about the smarttop..

thanks and good luck to you.

make sure to come back and post about the new tub with pictures when it comes in.

jrambonnet

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2017, 03:10:00 pm »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2017, 03:10:00 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42