What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: First time buyer  (Read 1973 times)

Cars88

First time buyer
« on: March 10, 2017, 03:12:12 pm »
Hello I'm new to the hot tub world. I have back problems and been looking at buying a hot tub to help. I'm looking to stay around $6,000 around me I've been to a few showrooms and been looking at North wind, Hot Spring, Artesian. Obviously I've been trying to research but seems people give them 1 star or 5star. Does anyone have one of these brands I'm trying to make a good decision. I know about the pump ratings in hp/ bhp. I looking for how good the products are and how the factories stand behind them. My pool store who I've worked with for years sells artesian but I'm open to other input

Hot Tub Forum

First time buyer
« on: March 10, 2017, 03:12:12 pm »

Sam

Re: First time buyer
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2017, 07:33:14 pm »
Hot Spring and Artesian are great companies with a reputation for good build quality and support.  I'm a big fan of artesian myself.  Hot Springs are great but I think they are a little overpriced for what you get.  Personally, I think Artesian has better bang for buck.  Look at the 748L or 748B for your budget range.  Should be close.  48 jets, 2 pumps, lots of bells and whistles.  It's a great spa for the price.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2017, 08:04:10 pm »
I also say stick with hot springs or artesian. I believe the other tub is made by coast. The only knock on Artesian I've heard is that they are rather expensive to run. I will say I'm not as familiar with that brand as I am with the other two so I would differ to Sam rundown on them

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2017, 08:28:22 pm »
Hello I'm new to the hot tub world. I have back problems and been looking at buying a hot tub to help. I'm looking to stay around $6,000 around me I've been to a few showrooms and been looking at North wind, Hot Spring, Artesian. Obviously I've been trying to research but seems people give them 1 star or 5star. Does anyone have one of these brands I'm trying to make a good decision. I know about the pump ratings in hp/ bhp. I looking for how good the products are and how the factories stand behind them. My pool store who I've worked with for years sells artesian but I'm open to other input

Yea like those guys said. I would say that North Wind should have more lessor expensive models than either Artesian or HS.

And I agree on the HS being a little too proprietary for me and over priced (this may or may not be important to you). But they make a very nice product. Likely the best reputation of all three.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2017, 08:28:22 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42