What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Booster seat info  (Read 2320 times)

Goody

Booster seat info
« on: August 06, 2004, 01:03:00 pm »
I've had my spa now for 4 months and am enjoying everything about it. I use all the seats for different things. But when I have my dad come over to use it for his back he struggles to keep his head above water (83 yrs old and still shrinking). That limits him on where he can sit. I would love for him to get the most out of some of the therapy seats. What kind of booster seats are available and where can I find them?

Hot Tub Forum

Booster seat info
« on: August 06, 2004, 01:03:00 pm »

huh?

• "42"
Re: Booster seat info
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2004, 01:48:15 pm »
There are a couple of brands of water-filled seats you can use.  "Bun-eze" is one in particular.  It is pretty large and comfortable...however, the suction cups wont stick to textured surfaces and it is filled with some kind of foam/fiber that makes it kind of difficult to get all of the air out.  (you float)

Another brand we carry is specifically called "Water Seat".  It doesn't have the suction cups (really kinda useless anyway) and is more of a simple bladder design (no foam) Fairly large as well and much easier to fill.

Hope this helps
¿

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2004, 01:54:37 pm »

This is the one I sell - works great.

You can fill it with no air - sinks. Fill it and leave a little air - floats. Fill it an inch thick or up to about 4 inches.

"Water Seat"
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

huh?

• "42"
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2004, 02:20:01 pm »
Same one!  Verry simple to fill, makes a great (expensive) water baloon.lol  should be around $20 +/-
¿

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2004, 02:20:01 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42