What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Energy efficiency and mid size tub depth  (Read 7025 times)

TheSunshyn

Re: Energy efficiency and mid size tub depth
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2017, 02:44:41 am »

Hot spring also uses it on the limelight series. I am a Caldera dealer and asked that question to my Watkins rep (also the hot springs rep). He told me it's because the high life spas aren't self supporting and need the rigid foam to hold the spa together. I'm guessing that isn't the exact entire truth as I'm a Caldera dealer not a HS dealer. My customers that have tubs with fibercor seem pretty pleased with their overall operating costs.

Thank you for the info. Do you think the high life spas have a thinner shell? The reason the fibercor isn't used on the higher range can't be because its just some economy option. I look forward to having a spa with it. If nothing else, it sounds incredibly good to have in case of leaks!

I'm mostly just researching everything I can think of because I've been waiting for my Kauai far too long at this point. Its finally going to be here late this week. I'm so excited!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2017, 02:44:41 am »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2017, 05:17:21 pm »
No I don't think they have thinner shells. It's just the way they are manufactured. The Kauai is a great tub!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2017, 05:17:21 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42