What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Gulf Coast?  (Read 7463 times)

johnnythunders

• Jacuzzi J-355
Re: Gulf Coast?
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2004, 04:34:29 pm »
Its a Saying like Yooooo that us New Yokers say lol.But the again I have a memory disorder called CRAFT
Can't Remember A F**king Thing lol.Jt

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2004, 04:34:29 pm »

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2004, 04:35:20 pm »
Let me give you a little education my friend. Also for all those that think Hoosiers are bass ackwords. I am originaly from N.Y. but raised in Seattle, shortly after that moved to Denver. When I'd had enough of the mountains, I moved to San Diego where I got my education in the spa industry some 12+ years ago beginning with Jacuzzi WHIRLPOOL BATH. A totaly diferent company than what you think you know. Several years later and yearning for the mountains and not wanting to move too far from the coast, I took a sales management position for a pool and spa company in Reno, again selling Jacuzzi. This leads to meeting my wife. Ex Navy honarably discharged with high commendations she is. Her entire family is here in Indiana. I had/have no qualms about living here in the wholesome mid west and owning a retail spa store. I might not get rich doing it, but then again I don't idolize money. So, before you assume that all those of us in Indiana are uneducated hicks and start throwing stones at us, check your own usage of gramer and spelling.  ;)

I think you don't know what a custom built pool cost in Montauk.Yea my mom loves driving her Mopars lol.you see you are from the backwoods and afraid to move where your family can get a real Education,maybe they will smartup a bit and get a life.But then again you will get your chance going on Jerry Springer for a vacation.....JohnnyT :P

« Last Edit: July 29, 2004, 04:38:11 pm by Wisoki »
If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

johnnythunders

• Jacuzzi J-355
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2004, 06:57:25 pm »
just screwing with yea head a bit.I know you hate Jacuzzi's so i am F**king with yea.Hey I am happy with my Jacuzzi and could have got a Sundance or hotsping but hated the salespeople that were trying to put all the other brands down.I did my home work and read this site many times before jumping into a Jacuzzi band.I am sure you are doing well in whatever brand that you sell.I am sure Reno was a very hard place to sell spas,been there many of times and miss lake tahoe.Friend of mine used to sell time shares in tahoe but now he's back playing Guitar for David Bowie lol......So don't mind me i am all F**ked up lol ;)

bodguy

• Hot Spring Vista owner
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2004, 09:42:19 am »
Off topic..... But I must say from what little I can see that Bird/Daytona and what looks like a 70 GTX look marvelous......put up some pictures of those cars Johnny!!!!!!

johnnythunders

• Jacuzzi J-355
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2004, 08:18:28 pm »
Bodguy get some glasses lol its a 1969 1/2 Superbee 440 sixpack.I have a NEW pic on the web......
1971 GTX 440 Sixpack only 72 were made
1970 Hemi Challenger 1 of only 1  that was made but can't say why lol....
1970 Superbird 440 sixpack
1968 Coronet RT HEMI
So far we are at around the $500,000 mark lol
www.pickwickrecords.com
Now lets talk about spassssss lollllllll JohnnyT ;)

bodguy

• Hot Spring Vista owner
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2004, 10:23:27 am »
I wasnt that far off with only NOSE pictures of the  2 cars LOL

Very NICE mopars my friend.......next time Im up in the NYC area Ill email ya, Id LOVE to see em :)

Heck maybe I can check out that Jacuzzi of yours while Im there and check out some jammin tunes ROFL

Scott

johnnythunders

• Jacuzzi J-355
vRe: Gulf Coast?
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2004, 11:56:01 am »
Everyone wants to see my cars lol...theres another pic hope you enjoy.Jt :D

bodguy

• Hot Spring Vista owner
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2004, 09:44:38 am »
I remember when I was a kid the Plymouth dealer next door had a spanking new RR like yours on the lot....sticker price was in the $3500  range, alot in the 70'. Whats that car worth now, 70, 80k?

Sweet car Johny, thanks for the picts

Scott

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2004, 10:02:34 am »
You guys want to talk about MOPAR power,  let me tell you about my 73 Dodge Dart Sport 225 slant 6 1bbl, or maybe my Dodge Caravan 3.3L!   ;D  Or maybe not.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

johnnythunders

• Jacuzzi J-355
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2004, 07:47:38 pm »
Prices back then was a lot of money to a teenager and now that we are older its still a lot of money and many people cannot afford a real Mopar but if its not original but in good shape and the body is straight you can get top dollar.I saw a 1969 Charger Hemi NONE original and it sold for $160,000.........I bought a pair of Tail lens for extra parts to have around and that cost me $750 for 2 little parts.Most people cannot afford mopars so they buy Chevys because chevys are cheap and there are lots of parts for them not like mopars where you have to pay top dollar.....now lets talk about mopars opps i mmean spas.Jt

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2004, 07:47:38 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42