What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Tiger River Siberian questions  (Read 4790 times)

Nhbeacon

• Still a happy Siberian owner
Tiger River Siberian questions
« on: August 03, 2004, 08:27:26 am »
Hi,
I have started looking at spas and of course was offered a great deal at the first place I visited for a Tiger river Siberian that another customer backed out on. The store has been in business for over 20 years. For 7100, I get  the ozone, silver ion purifier, redwood steps, startup kit, lift'n glide cover lifter and delivery. After looking through many message boards and posts, this appears to be a pretty good deal comparing it to prices for the Caspian.
We are a tall family and (me 5'10", H- 5"11 and three sons, the oldest is 6"1" already!), so this spa would be a good size for us. I plan on wet testing it today.
I don't find too many posts with people who already have this spa, so is this indeed a good deal? It there another comparable spa that I should also be looking at? We are in New England, so I am concerned about energy costs. ( but look forward to enjoying it after a day of skiing).
Thank you for your help.
Jan
Maybe the Hokey Pokey is what's all about?

Hot Tub Forum

Tiger River Siberian questions
« on: August 03, 2004, 08:27:26 am »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: Tiger River Siberian questions
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2004, 10:24:52 am »
I would say that's a good price for the East. I call the Siberian our best value because it's so big, has twin pumps, plenty of power, for less than the mid-sized HotSpring tubs.

The seat with the six jets can be set-up with spinner jets - ask your dealer to include an extra spinner or two in the deal - and it becomes a wonderful seat. You can adjust the water pressure from wild to mild, and each jet has an idividual air adjustment as well.

;D
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Chris_H

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2004, 11:48:03 am »
That is a very aggressive price for that spa and with those options, but remember it is only for that unit.  I would recommend looking at other superior manufacturers before you purchase, but you cannot beat the quality and service of a Hotspring (Tiger River) spa.

lynnette

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2004, 10:34:23 pm »
That is a very good price, we just paid in Michigan $7100 for the Caspian.  The Siberian is a bigger spa and it has more controls for the jets than our spa.  Our Caspian is very roomy, the jets work great,  we just hooked up this weekend. We have only been in it  2 times, weather is to hot tonight but supose to be cooler this weekend.  Also i did not get any steps or cover lifter with our spa.  Good Luck sounds like a great deal  8) 8)-- Lynnette

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2004, 10:34:23 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42