What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Best products for a ring around the tub??  (Read 2564 times)

markb

Best products for a ring around the tub??
« on: August 03, 2004, 02:47:56 pm »
We have a caldera for about three weeks now and love it. We use it a couple of times a day. It has had heavy use since the kids are out of school too. I put in the dichlor after we get out and run the clean cycle on the tub. I've been checking my ph and hardness levels too.

Currently my chlorine is on the high side at over 5ppm. Ph is on the low side around seven and I have added ph up.

A "scum" line has been forming. We wipe it away with a cloth and some elbow grease. Are there any products you can add to the water to help reduce that line? Or a wipe that works?

We have a white pearl shell which we knew would be a little more work but worth it.

Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

Best products for a ring around the tub??
« on: August 03, 2004, 02:47:56 pm »

Chris_H

Re: Best products for a ring around the tub??
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2004, 03:12:44 pm »
Baquaspa makes a good surface cleaner in a gel.  My favorite!!  Clean Away by Robarb is also a good product in a spray.  They both will do a good job getting rid of that ring.

OnMedic

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2004, 03:15:50 pm »
We are on the Spa Essentials Synergy system so far and are liking it quite well. The system, as part of the weekly treatment, calls for the addition of Spa Essentials Enzyme cleaner. The Enzyme is supposed to minimize waterlines/scum/foam. It has worked quite well so far...

Tubber

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2004, 09:05:50 pm »
Scum bugs and scum out will help. Are you doing a weekly maintanence?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2004, 09:05:50 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42