What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: First time spa. Nordic Retreat MS?  (Read 6553 times)

tlippy

First time spa. Nordic Retreat MS?
« on: December 24, 2016, 11:36:37 am »
Thinking of jumping into a spa primarily for Summer cooling and some soaking therapy.  First stop was a Bullfrog/Nordic dealer.  He recommended the subject spa as a good quality, no frills, 280 gallon option for 2 people.  $5600 OTD.  Right now the temperature is 15°F in Bend, Oregon so I do need a cold weather spa.  Please advise if this is a good option !

Hot Tub Forum

First time spa. Nordic Retreat MS?
« on: December 24, 2016, 11:36:37 am »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: First time spa. Nordic Retreat MS?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2016, 09:08:12 pm »
Good value tub. In colder temps make sure you get it with the Nordic wrap insulation added on to it from the factory. What's included at that price?

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2016, 11:35:12 am »
We just picked up Nordic as our 3rd and final line of spas and I couldn't be happier, they are basically my favorite "no frills" tub on the market, although now they do have a few little upgrades like external lighting, small LED lit waterfalls, etc. that are relatively inexpensive upgrades that are a nice added touch.  Like Hottubguy said make sure they are including the extra Nordic wrap insulation...pricing is right on the mark in my opinion, I have a Retreat MS on the floor with Nordic wrap, lighting upgrade and "out the door" we are right around $5,500 as well.  Great little reliable tubs, you basically can't break the damn things, nice little warranty as well, the newest models have a 3yr component and 5yr on the heater which at that price point is very nice.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2016, 11:35:12 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42