What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Marquis Rendezvous Display/Control panel  (Read 3130 times)

bklatte

Marquis Rendezvous Display/Control panel
« on: December 17, 2016, 02:08:04 pm »
I just inherited a 2005 Marquis Rendezvous spa and have it up and running.  Does this tub have a back light or bevel light that illuminates the controls?  I can not see anything at night w/o flashlight.  The buttons are dark.  The tub light works and the heat indicator/temp display but the rest is dark....If this is normal, anyone know if I can replace or upgrade with one that lights up? 

Hot Tub Forum

Marquis Rendezvous Display/Control panel
« on: December 17, 2016, 02:08:04 pm »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: Marquis Rendezvous Display/Control panel
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2016, 07:00:34 pm »
I just inherited a 2005 Marquis Rendezvous spa and have it up and running.  Does this tub have a back light or bevel light that illuminates the controls?  I can not see anything at night w/o flashlight.  The buttons are dark.  The tub light works and the heat indicator/temp display but the rest is dark....If this is normal, anyone know if I can replace or upgrade with one that lights up?

bump
Retired

MarKee

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2016, 10:29:40 pm »
That panel doesn't have a backlight but a lot of times the light from the LCD display will illuminate the buttons.  You might have an overlay (sticker that says Jets/Lights/Temp/Settings) that doesn't have see-through buttons.  You may need to try a different overlay sticker that has some clear areas where the buttons are.

If you want to try this, order part # 650-0648 (topside overlay) from your local dealer.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2016, 10:29:40 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42