What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Bullfrog!  (Read 2430 times)

Robshark15

Bullfrog!
« on: August 02, 2004, 09:28:03 pm »
Thought I would pass some information along on Bullfrog Spas, since there is not much out there.

We have had our 552 for about 1 month now and couldn't be happier.  The jets are very powerful and the varied jetpacks offer excellent massages.  The foot jets are awesome!  Although my wife is 5'7" and I am 6'2", we both fit comfortably in all the seats.

We are located in a smaller community, so our only other choices were Emerald and Catalina.  We wet tested all three and decided on the Bullfrog.  We didn't like the Emerald because the jets were not very strong and the layouts didn't work for the height difference.  The Catalina was very good.  We actually ordered one, but the dealership let us wait to wet test the Bullfrog, because they didn't have any in yet (new Bullfrog dealership).

Although the Catlina and Bullfrog were very comparable in jets and comfort, we really liked the plumbing system and the jet pack idea in the Bullfrog.  After sitting in all the seats, I cannot imagine changing them, but who knows what will come out in the future.

At this point, I would highly recommend wet testing a Bullfrog before purchasing a hot tub.

Will try and keep this site updated with longer-term performance.

Hot Tub Forum

Bullfrog!
« on: August 02, 2004, 09:28:03 pm »

Steve

• Ultimate Member
Re: Bullfrog!
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2004, 09:41:51 pm »
Spa ownership is a wonderful thing. There is no one spa right for everyone but finding the right spa for YOU is the key. Sounds like you've done that! Enjoy it!

Steve

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2004, 07:32:48 am »
Congrats!!!  May you always have hot, bubbly water!!!

Thanks for the insight!  It is always nice to hear what a new owner feels and thinks about their new purchase!  Whatever the brand/model may be!!!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2004, 07:47:52 am »
Will try and keep this site updated with longer-term performance.

Please do.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

ht-mod

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2004, 12:40:10 pm »
Robshark15- I noticed that you havent submitted a review in our spa reviews section. (See link above.) If you post your comments there, your review wont scroll back as messages here do...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2004, 12:40:10 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42