What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: 99 Dimension One Chairman not heating  (Read 1618 times)

Buckeye2174

99 Dimension One Chairman not heating
« on: November 07, 2016, 12:07:33 pm »
Hey All. Appreciate the forums help.
I had to replace a my #2 pump in my hot tub. Got it in and it works fine. But when I started the jets the heat started to climb fairly fast. I didn't think much about it, as I've only had to fill it one time before as I bought it used. Anyway, left the jets running, came back a bit later, and the heat read 112 degrees, water was prob 60. I kicked the breaker and waited, when I restarted, it's wasnt heating at all. The message says clean filters, which I did when I replaced the pump.
There are lights flashing on the display over the buttons for both jets, the lights, wand one over Heat.
I've been trying to research this, and have read it's anything from a pressure switch, to high limit, (can't seem to find the reset btw) circulation pump, etc.
I just went out and kicked the breaker back on, took the heat up to 104 from 98. Came back and it read 106 and screen say the circulation pump and ozonater is off to cool to 104.

Could someone point me in the right direction? I'd sure appreciate any help.

Hot Tub Forum

99 Dimension One Chairman not heating
« on: November 07, 2016, 12:07:33 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42