What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: How to price used tub  (Read 2496 times)

southernspa

How to price used tub
« on: October 16, 2016, 09:21:34 pm »
This is my first time posted, having discovered the forum and I hope someone can help.  We bought a house with a hottub.  It is a Sundance 780 series.  I can't tell what model is. If it is marked on the tub itself, I haven't noticed it.

We really never use it.  In a year since we have had it, we have used it three times. So its a lot of effort to keep it clean for not using it. I am hoping to sell it so we have more space for our vegetable garden.  I don't know how old it is except that is at least 4 years old (as it was here with the previous owner and he was here 3 years).

It works great, we haven't had any issues. I am just wondering how to set a fair price.Thanks.

Hot Tub Forum

How to price used tub
« on: October 16, 2016, 09:21:34 pm »

scoobywagon02

Re: How to price used tub
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 03:26:16 pm »
We need a little more information then that. Size? Location? If you open up the cabinet it should have a serial number inside that could give us more info. The used market is pretty strong and that is a mid tier Sundance so no matter what model it is a decent hot tub. Let us know some more info. Also you should look at your local craigslist market to see what used spas in your area are going for.

southernspa

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2016, 10:33:51 am »
Ok I found the info.  It is a 2010 Chelsee.  I am not quite sure of the size and we are in North Carolina.

Does that help?

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2016, 06:29:08 pm »
Ok I found the info.  It is a 2010 Chelsee.  I am not quite sure of the size and we are in North Carolina.

Does that help?

6 years old, in good shape, 2-3 maybe 4 grand to the right buyer.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2016, 06:29:08 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42