What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Envoy price - Almost ready to buy  (Read 3272 times)

halo1

Envoy price - Almost ready to buy
« on: August 01, 2004, 01:12:00 pm »
I've been shopping for the Envoy now for several weeks One dealer, that was quite a drive from my house stated that he would no be able to service the spa due to the distance. He also gave me one of the better prices at $7895 with HS cover lift/cover and HS matching steps.
He stated that these spas rarely need servicing and that the cost of having another local dealer come out even 2X a year (which he stated would be beyond rare) would still keep me in the green due to the vast price differences in my area.
Is $7895 a good deal for this model with these extras? If the spa is bought in another state, do dealers still have to charge the sales tax??  Any advise appreciated.

Hot Tub Forum

Envoy price - Almost ready to buy
« on: August 01, 2004, 01:12:00 pm »

KevinH

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Envoy price - Almost ready to buy
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2004, 02:41:07 pm »
I was quoted $8395 including steps, delivery, delux cover lift.

I could have got it for less, but wasn't serious about that model at the time.

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: Envoy price - Almost ready to buy
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2004, 02:45:26 pm »
I've been shopping for the Envoy now for several weeks One dealer, that was quite a drive from my house stated that he would no be able to service the spa due to the distance. He also gave me one of the better prices at $7895 with HS cover lift/cover and HS matching steps.
He may be just offering that price because he's telling you in advance he's not goint to service it. BUT - the factory will require him to come take care of if he sells it to you. That may mean driving out to see you - with a drivining charge - or hiring a local tech to handle it. He's right, most HS spas do not need much help from the service guy.
If the spa is bought in another state, do dealers still have to charge the sales tax??  Any advise appreciated.

I have to charge tax on any sale I make. And here in CA, consumers are supposed to voluntarily send in sales tax on anything we buy from out of state - any of you other Clifornians know that? Any of you do that?

We bought a huge video projector for our church online, and the dealer wouldn't collect the tax for us. We wanted to obey the law, of course, so we contacted the State Franchise Tax Board, and they gave us a nice little form that made it very easy to pay our money. How thoughtful!
;)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

IonHeaven

$Re: Envoy price - Almost ready to buy
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2004, 09:11:26 pm »
I'm on the verge of taking the plunge into an Envoy myself. The price with in Upstate NY is $8253 tax included. I've been deciding between a Marquis Reward for just a few hundred less.

Are the other prices mentioned including tax too?

IonHeaven

Hot Tub Forum

$Re: Envoy price - Almost ready to buy
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2004, 09:11:26 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42