What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Springs Aria vs. Marquis Reward  (Read 8994 times)

MarKee

Re: Hot Springs Aria vs. Marquis Reward
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2016, 02:04:26 pm »
If you want the overall best ownership experience possible then hot springs is going to give it to you. Make sure the dealer is reputable and experienced. Based on the two spas you are comparing i thing it is no brainier in my opinion.

That statement right there tells me you know absolutely nothing about marquis spas. Purchase the one that you like, the one that fits you best from the dealer that you feel the best about. Both are very nice tubs

^ditto

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2016, 02:04:26 pm »

scoobywagon02

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2016, 05:05:12 pm »
If you want the overall best ownership experience possible then hot springs is going to give it to you. Make sure the dealer is reputable and experienced. Based on the two spas you are comparing i thing it is no brainier in my opinion.

That statement right there tells me you know absolutely nothing about marquis spas. Purchase the one that you like, the one that fits you best from the dealer that you feel the best about. Both are very nice tubs

It is a general statement based on my personal experience in the field and my backyard. So because I have had a positive experience and I share it that means I know nothing about Marquis spas? Try again. Maybe I need more posts to be worthy of an opinion here.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2016, 05:05:12 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42