What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Tubs Similar to Hot Springs Aria  (Read 4142 times)

Hyver

Tubs Similar to Hot Springs Aria
« on: May 15, 2015, 04:46:53 pm »
So,  my wife and I are doing research in preparation for buying our first hot tub. The Hot Springs Aria has caught my eye, it's a very attractive tub,  it's essentially the right size, the ACE system sounds neat, and it's at (from the few price checks I've seen around the internet) a price we would be fine with. That said, I think it would be prudent to have a look at a pretty good range of similar tubs,  so lay it on me hot tub people.  What other models from other manufacturers are going to be good competition for this tub?

Hot Tub Forum

Tubs Similar to Hot Springs Aria
« on: May 15, 2015, 04:46:53 pm »

Sigelnz

Re: Tubs Similar to Hot Springs Aria
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2016, 12:22:08 am »
Hi, just wondering if you bought the Aria and if so, how you have found it? I am looking at purchasing one of these too.

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2016, 12:11:43 pm »
Bullfrog Model A7L would be a comparison

MarKee

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2016, 02:08:19 pm »
Check out the Marquis Reward and Marquis Epic

39lasalle

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2016, 06:14:43 pm »
We justbought the BullFrog A7L and took delivery last week.     My wife(5'3") was too short too sitin the lounge of the Aria and Flair.  The BF lounge is more "flat" so we can both comfortably sit in the lounge

sjde

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2016, 06:20:13 pm »
Caldera is made by that company.

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2016, 07:02:41 pm »
We justbought the BullFrog A7L and took delivery last week.     My wife(5'3") was too short too sitin the lounge of the Aria and Flair.  The BF lounge is more "flat" so we can both comfortably sit in the lounge

excellent choice, probably my fav. Bullfrog model...

pmang

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2016, 02:05:25 am »
I bought an Aria last year and I'm very happy with it. I checked out most brands felt the Aria was the best overall tub for us. I liked the seating layout, especially the corner seat and the foot jets. Loungers are always a different feel for everyone so wet testing is a must. I did fit well with this one. I didn't like brands that had a lounger with a "lip" on the side that pinned you in place. If you're a bigger person, this is a concern.

Even though the jets are strong with the 2 pumps, I do wish they were a little more powerful (I like VERY strong, almost painful!). Of course, this can be obtained with the diverter valve and shutting some jets but I would love an overall 25% increase.

My second place tubs were the Bullfrog R7L, R6L and Hot Spring Flair. Good luck! I don't have any buyers remorse with the Aria.

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2016, 02:16:01 pm »
I bought an Aria last year and I'm very happy with it. I checked out most brands felt the Aria was the best overall tub for us. I liked the seating layout, especially the corner seat and the foot jets. Loungers are always a different feel for everyone so wet testing is a must. I did fit well with this one. I didn't like brands that had a lounger with a "lip" on the side that pinned you in place. If you're a bigger person, this is a concern.

Even though the jets are strong with the 2 pumps, I do wish they were a little more powerful (I like VERY strong, almost painful!). Of course, this can be obtained with the diverter valve and shutting some jets but I would love an overall 25% increase.

My second place tubs were the Bullfrog R7L, R6L and Hot Spring Flair. Good luck! I don't have any buyers remorse with the Aria.

Aria is a very nice spa as well, but you are correct, if you are looking for Hard - Very Hard jet pressure you will want to make sure you are wet testing (everyone has a different idea of what hard pressure is).  All the water runs through the filters in the Highlife collection which is of course restrictive causing decreased jet pressure...dirty/clogged filters will make it even worse so always make sure you are cleaning/rotating filters while using a de-greasing filter clean product to prevent that.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2016, 02:16:01 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42