What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Who and Where From?  (Read 13513 times)

HotTubMan

• My 2.1 cents, eh
Re: Who and Where From?
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2004, 04:41:30 pm »
Burligton, Onatrio
Homeworks Financing Representative

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2004, 04:41:30 pm »

spahappy

• Mind body and soul therapy right in my backyard.
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2004, 05:40:07 pm »
I'm in the beautiful, unpopulated, wide open state of North Dakota, We have great hunting and fishing up here and it's a great place to grow up!
The night sky is so clear and the northern lights have been awesome to watch from my spa this summer.
Although North Dakota can be brutally cold in the winter, it's my very favorite season. There's nothing better than a good day of cross country sking followed up with a long soak in my Coleman spa ( and some peppermint schnapps with hot chocolate! )

Spahappy
« Last Edit: July 31, 2004, 05:42:17 pm by spahappy »

kvnlaw

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2004, 08:27:49 pm »
Boynton Beach, Florida.  Palm Beach County. Can't complain about the winters. Summers are another story, but the greens fees can't be beat then so no complaints.

bodguy

• Hot Spring Vista owner
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2004, 10:34:22 am »
Ocean Springs Mississippi,

by way of Manchester NH, Key West FL, Charelston SC, NYC, Boston MA, Cape May NJ, and Oshkosh WI

Gotta thank the military for moving me every 4 years LOL

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2004, 11:09:11 am »
Although North Dakota can be brutally cold in the winter, it's my very favorite season. There's nothing better than a good day of cross country sking followed up with a long soak in my Coleman spa ( and some peppermint schnapps with hot chocolate! )

Spahappy

Now there is a guy who knows how to make the best of any situation!  There is a lot to be said for any part of the country, with the possible exception of Michigan. (Just kidding, football season is too close to say anything nice about that state up north)
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

okspacpl

« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2004, 03:26:50 pm »
Well thats a tough question:!

Originally from Twin Cities, MN then moved to Gulfport Miss, then to Tucson, AZ and now we are residing in OKC, OK for a year or two at least!!  Who knows what the future holds but the best thing is that the SPA will always go with us whereever we hang our heads at night!!!!

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2004, 06:00:51 pm »
Who knows what the future holds but the best thing is that the SPA will always go with us whereever we hang our heads at night!!!!
I think the term is "hang our hats."  
;) ;) ;) ;D ;D
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2004, 06:00:51 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42